Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

He goes by the name J. He says he can dupe but he lies and steals items. Just letting you know not to associate with him. Luckly he isnt a member on PSO-World i hope.

So did you just give him an item to dupe? And he took it. Seems like part of your fault...

WTF! What the frell!

Only dupe with people you can trust.

not to be cruel or anything but...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hey BigRUnit. I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Sometimes you just want to put your trust in others hoping for the best, but actually getting the worst. This is supposed to be a game you can have fun playing, but instead you have to deal with an overabundance of lying thieves. You know what may be worse than PSO thieves? When you have the courage to make a post letting others know of your mistake so they don't make the same and getting a bunch of unsympathetic individuals. I'm sure if BigRUnit knew his items were going to be stolen, he would have never given them up. It's easy sometimes to be too trusting of some people. They'll be your best friend and tell you what you want to hear just to lure you in to trusting them enough to where they can snag your goods. I'm sorry for your items loss and if I can help you out just let me know. I'm also sorry for some of the insensitive and tactless responses that sometimes come with making posts like this. Thanks for the warning on this fella J.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoosier5x on 2003-08-05 22:51 ]</font>

Thanks hoosier your the only one who understands here i guess, they'll see when they get in the moment and then get scammed. Then they'll be sorry.

On 2003-08-06 08:23, TheBigRUnit wrote:
    Thanks hoosier your the only one who understands here i guess, they'll see when they get in the moment and then get scammed. Then they'll be sorry.
    A friend of mine was playing online and some guy was duping things for him one at a time. Then my friend gave him a bunch of stuff all at once and the guy signed off. I feel for you, man.

On 2003-08-04 21:23, DesertFox wrote:
    So did you just give him an item to dupe? And he took it. Seems like part of your fault...
    Yeah, I guess. If you consider being trusting a fault. Unfortunately, very few people are deserving of trust anymore, but I still tend to be trusting, as I try to see the best in most people.

same happened to me with a guy called joshie i reported him but luckily i gave him a hack coz i cudnt trust him unlucky

I'm gonna Ow3Nz you!..um please?

Ive seen some people doing that before, Im on xbox so you can tell since its like twelve year olds advertising FREE DUPES!!! Once I acted all excited and gave one a +5 Ice Saber (or something) since he was a noob he thought it was a really good item, typed "you got jiped" and logged off. We had a good laugh on that one.