Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Docter Dude
    southern California, in an uncomfortable chair

I just got to Ultimate today, I'm a level 65 RAcast, I'm having trouble defeating enemys, so I think I will stick to VHard for now, but what level should I be at when I go back to Ultimate? My weapons are: Vulcans +9, I'm not sure if this is the right name but I think it is Meteor Crush +25

Seksh U. Wall

Use a high powered rifle or a handgun, a shot or mechgun wont help much at all for your level. Use traps too.

mechguns is for the time when you can allow yourself to get hit.

collect as many dragon/HP you can obtain, for a start. then like said above: use traps wisely - freezetraps on smaller groups, confusetraps on bigger groups (once you get to the ult mines you'll love confuse-traps). and stick to the best and quickest weapon you have - usually a handgun type (raygun with hit % would be nice.)
    besides this... power-mag (5 125 70 0) would be helpful.

best luck

Docter Dude

I don't know my Mags exact stas but I think the pwer is 128 so i got that coverd, I've never used handguns much before, do you know if A Varista is better than a Raygun? because I have two of those one is +25

Your Varista will be a bit more powerful than your Rayguns now but you need to focus on leveling up and finding stronger, or at least more effective, guns. A spread needle is a must for any Ranger starting Ultimate. It's nowhere near to being the most powerful gun but the paralysis attack will save your butt constantly when playing offline and will help you gain experience faster when playing online.

Docter Dude

I'm a Redria, can I even get a spread needle?

don't focus on a spread needle.
    why? because:
    redria finds spread needle from ult ruins dark bringer. you'll need to survive ruins before you may go hunting for one.

raygun vs. varista...
    i'd say its the hit% that count. damage is nice since the varista is the most powerful common rare gun out there but doesnt help much when you miss all the time.

do v hard mines runs yo get about 27,000 exp per until about lvl 80 or mid seventies

You Fat Pie.

Ok dude, For RAcast and any ranger its all about tactics and skill,

Tactics
    This requires speed and good timing, i.e Time your attacks right with a barble(and any monster) and then run from him, run around a bit untill there out of reach and go back. So if you had a shot start shooting from about 10 steps away from him and finish the combo he cant hit you as you got away in time, you timed it. Also using Traps and paralyses and freeze, etc on weapons specials. Using a few dragon Hps and your most powerful weapon for finishing them off. And your mag has to have about 40 DEX and 100+ POW thats the ideal stats for a RAcast's mag. Dont bother using weapons that use HP or Meseta Charge because you'll need money for Trimates and Dimates. Try to use occasionally weapons that drain HP from enemys and convert it to you like a DRAW shot.

The key is not to be to cocky about it, but get stuck in there. Because what have you got to loose?? 5% Synchro on your mag and meseta?? On that point keep your meseta in the bank as you dont want to loose it, especially if you've got loads.

FUCK, I just write all that??

what about a level 65 FOnewearl REDRIA who just got to Ultimate? i mostly use a double saber, soul eater, and plantain leaf and i is having lots of trouble...

*doing zero damage is great i tell you!!!*

(sorry...didn't want to make a new thread on the same topic...)