I just posted this

Gardian of the Heavens

NO GameCube SHALL live on! This I will enforce umung EVERY1. lol

My opinions on this new report-

This is a direct result of failing to provide the content people demand and for continuing to lack innovation Sony and MS has provided. Also Nintendo's conference last night stated that in the past 3 months, in their Quarter 1 Cycle, they only managed to sell 80,000 GameCubes, WORLDWIDE. That's not a mistake, it's not 800,000 but merely 80,000 (Whereas Xbox was around 300,000 and PS2 about 700,000). Even the Dreamcast in it's early death managed to sell more than that before inventory cleared.

Price Drops and free games didn't help Nintendo any (worked great for MS). The GC -> GBA Connection proven to be yet another failed gimmick, the GC-GBA Player a failed peripheral. And now the GC production gets halted with one of the New major games coming out for GC being PacMan (the savior!!!), of all games.

Doom and Gloom it has been for Nintendo the past 48 hours. Every year their profits shrink, their market-share decreases and demand for their games falling.

This is the exact same pattern that Sega had followed as the Dreamcast was being removed from production until Sega canned it all 100%.

Out of respect for that little Mac in a Cube, lets bow our heads in silence for a brief moment...

PS: Why in hell would ST release PSO III exclusively on GC is beyond my comprehension :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cynosure_Zen on 2003-08-08 13:19 ]</font>

Look, he did it again.