Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

kick ass guard dogs, that's what shutzund is... as for water work, it's going back to the original purpose of the dog.

here's the default deck

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1292

question about the deck. whats a jinrai? it looks like a diska of liberator(or slicer or assassin, one of the two)

what's it do?

not sure on english name but that's the closest translation we can come up with. it's like a double saber but i can't remember if it's the dbl that has more ap or the jinrai. i'll check and i'll try to get a pic of it being used.

okay, sounds good
    thx

edit: forgot the "s" after sound. it made me sound like the hulk. HULK SMASH HOUSE!! HULK HURT!!! etc, etc,etc, im done rambling now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: monkeyfist on 2003-08-17 15:47 ]</font>

ok, I looked through the faq and I have a question. Not sure if this would happen often, but if you go through all the cards in your deck while battling, does the battle end, or does it recycle the cards and you keep going? Hope that makes sense.

Depends of the rule of game

Questions:

-Is there a point to havin' more than one character? I mean, if you can use all cards(hero/evil) on the same char., would it be best to just play one person and level them up? (Is there any other special bonus to having more than 1 char. except being able to look different in lobby?)

-What happens when someone disconnects in battle, like if they're losing or whatever?

1 Nothing but tournament rank is same on all memory card characters this is good you can play with different characters and rank go up on both

2 If you dc com take your part and battle when you dc you lost EXP like if you lose game