Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i will do it tonight, yes boss.

!@#%. - J

i will do it tonight, yes boss.
    @_@

okay mister _J. I tried out nearly all the classes. you start with the same basic deck. I took pics of the cards. I haven't counted and named them yet, but I will and I will upload the pic too so people can see. and I'll add it to a guide, jesss for you or in honor of you. I just have to go out and so stuff first, so please kindly be patient. and if you have more questions, let me know.

i also have screenshots to add. thanks for being patient.

!@#%. - J

okay mister _J. I tried out nearly all the classes. you start with the same basic deck. I took pics of the cards. I haven't counted and named them yet, but I will and I will upload the pic too so people can see. and I'll add it to a guide, jesss for you or in honor of you. I just have to go out and so stuff first, so please kindly be patient. and if you have more questions, let me know.

i also have screenshots to add. thanks for being patient.
    Cool. I guess that should help other people who read it too. I'll try think of some other questions that need asking...

No problem, I will do my best to answer the questions you or anyone else might have. And thank you for taking the time to think them up.

I'll make those additions to the guide later on today. Right now though, I'm gonna go out because I have agility with my dog.

Thanks again _J

!@#%. - J

No problem, I will do my best to answer the questions you or anyone else might have. And thank you for taking the time to think them up.
    Between us, we could make the Ep 3 section air-tight.

I'll make those additions to the guide later on today. Right now though, I'm gonna go out because I have agility with my dog.
    No rush, and I'm going to assume you mean taking your dog for a walk with that "agilty" thing. o_O I want a wolf myself, yes, I know that's out of the blue. : )

Thanks again _J
    No sweat. I'll have to spend a significant time and think about air holes that need plugging, but I can't right now because someone else needs this computer. So, like you, I will do it at a later date. Sayonara.

Between us, we could make the Ep 3 section air-tight.
    NP, I'd love to do that, of course I'm always interested in making the site better.

No rush, and I'm going to assume you mean taking your dog for a walk with that "agilty" thing. o_O I want a wolf myself, yes, I know that's out of the blue. : )
    No I mean dog agility the sport. You know dogs jumping over bars, going in tunnels, going up things, seesaws, weavepoles, etc. doing it perfectly and fast.

I know people with wolf hybrids.

!@#%. - J

No I mean dog agility the sport. You know dogs jumping over bars, going in tunnels, going up things, seesaws, weavepoles, etc. doing it perfectly and fast.
    Ahhh, I know what you mean. Whatever floats your boat I guess...I would rather teach an attack command or something.

I know people with wolf hybrids.
    Yeah. It's illegal to have pedigre wolves as pets, so I can't OFFICIALLY say I'm going to go out and make one my companion.

I will make a wolf my companion. This is not a legally binding statement and I actually mean I won't, naturally. : )

wolf hybrids are illegal here too but i know people with some.

if i had the right dog, a giant schnauzer or a black russian terrier, i would do shutzund. but even a dog doing shutzund needs to know how to do basic agility things. agility demands more speed. and with my current dogs, i am concentrating on water work.

anyhow i'll do the guides tonight.

!@#%. - J

wolf hybrids are illegal here too but i know people with some.

if i had the right dog, a giant schnauzer or a black russian terrier, i would do shutzund. but even a dog doing shutzund needs to know how to do basic agility things. agility demands more speed. and with my current dogs, i am concentrating on water work.

anyhow i'll do the guides tonight.
    Weird hobby...wouldn't you rather train them to be kick ass guard dogs? I didn't know half breeds were illegal too, you may as well get a pedigre one then. Anyways, I really should go check out the guides...and actually spend time thinking.