Addiction-er of PSO

Some info, first of all on here:

http://homepage.mac.com/redbird/cocoa/

Ok, so this is a program for only macintosh... I am not sure about for the windows users, but anyways.

I had my friend over today, and were bored as hell, as well as exhausted. We spilled (well, I spilled) water on the computer, and I was attempting to save the computer. I opened up the keyboard (its an Apple iBook) and cleaned it out with a tissue, and managed to save the Hard Drive just in time. Whew.

Anyways, as we went through the casualties that did get lost, we noticed most of the folders that weren't essential had been touched: especially the game folder. Dang! Well, I could reinstall them anyway, and there were like 3 left. One of them was Cocoa, and old program I downloaded for school a few years ago. Cocoa is very simple to talk about: its a programming application for little kids, that's far simpler than stuff like L.O.G.O.S... You basically make another traditional Game Boy Megaman or Mario Bros. 1. Yes, its 8-bit that's recommended, but you can move on to 16-bit or even 32-bit if its necessary.

You can:

-Make your own main charas with 8 different tools (e.g. paintbrush, bucket, etc.), or copy+paste your own hero/villian.
    -Enter commands simply, by first choosing the key you want (e.g. space bar, delete, G, 8, whatever), and then telling it what you want to do (e.g. choose down key, and make character move down).
    -Its funny, because you have to "teach" them to fall, or have them "know" the law of gravity and relativity.
    -Make your own "maps", just as if you were doing it for playing on a GameBoy. In fact, I understand ATARI systems and the NES+Gameboy used them for trial.
    -Insert sounds for actions!
    -Use it very simply!

I recommend it for all OS 9 users, and give it a try during their spare time. I myself made this:

-A MegaMan 3 (Gameboy) sprite as a hero, who flies around the sky.
    -No weapons, but can use C key for Constipation and P to poo.
    -My friend and I recorded all the sounds, like the constipation and the pooping. Even a splat as it fell from the sky.
    -B for burp, and the gas rises to kill flying birds in the sky, make them fall.
    -E to eat birds and poo.

...How exciting. Anyways, you get the idea. Its simple, and is good for creativity. Give it a try, Mac users!

Sounds interesting, I wonder if there's anything like that for Windows...

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."