Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i mean, really. can't you have a tiny bit of respect? so you want to cheat, good for you. at this time in my pso career, i don't give a shit what you do. as long as you're not in game with me.

why is it that i, due to the fact that i want to play legit, can only ever find a good game amoung other people that i've known for a long time in locked rooms? that fucking sucks. i ewant to have at least a warped chance to play the game the way it was meant to be played, by occasionally venturing out into the pso public and meeting some new people. but i don't neccesarily want to meet cheaters while doing that.

i mean, if i ever make a "legits only" game on ant 8 or even deneb, about 50% of the people who join are dupers/dupe users. another 20% of the dupey jerks that join only join to scream obscenities in caps for some odd reason.

look, i don't care if you cheat. just don't do it in games titled "legit only". why would you join such a game if you know you're a cheater? just to be a dickhead. that's the only reason.

cheating in this game is akin to speeding on the hiway. there are situations where yea, it's still technically illeagal and hence "wrong"... but it's ok to go 90 miles an hour when, hypothetically, everyone around you is too. but i want to fucking drive at 55. that's what the right lane is for dammit. you've got the other three lanes to do whatever the fuck you please in. so get off my ass, dickhead.

just can't you 13 year olds show some decency and maturuity by staying out of games entitled "legits only". please? thank you, come again.

EDIT: Don't I feel stupid...I'll at least answer.

Its reverse psychology, whatever you say, they'll do the opposite. A No HUmar/BKB game will be visited by many (including myself, when I get a Blue-Black stone). And its fun to mess with people you don't know/care for...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rudoku on 2003-08-15 17:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rudoku on 2003-08-15 17:06 ]</font>

On 2003-08-15 17:01, Rudoku wrote:
    EDIT: Don't I feel stupid...I'll at least answer.

Its reverse psychology, whatever you say, they'll do the opposite. A No HUmar/BKB game will be visited by many (including myself, when I get a Blue-Black stone). And its fun to mess with people you don't know/care for...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rudoku on 2003-08-15 17:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rudoku on 2003-08-15 17:06 ]</font>
    yea, i know, that's what i'm saying. that people should grow up a little and have some damn decency. if, for instance, someone made a game called "dupersonlyplz" i wouldn't join it just to yell at them.

it's not like i HATE all dupers/dupe users. in fact, i can have plenty of fun joining random games where people are using duped/hacked items (as long as it's multiequip or maxed stats). i just played in a seabed run the other day with a few people from this board who were using duped items and we had a blast, for instance.

but sometimes, just sometimes, i only want to play with other legit players. why can't people respect that?

As I once said, if you want to play legitly, you have to go to the JP servers. Beofre I was banned from PSOlife, someone said that the Americans are the idiots that cant play the game properly and had to look for every single glitch and cheat in the game. Sadly, its true. Unfortunately no one will cease to piss you off because they think its fun. Its like asking FSODers why they FSOD. They are just dumb. Period.

WTF! What the frell!

They have nothing to do with their time and they must have fun ruining people's items. It'll just teach you to only carry one weapon.

i wish the sega put in a feature where anybody cheating has to wear a chicken suit and the only thing they can say is (im a stupid cheater) and there is a big arrow above their head that says cheater

^.^

!@#%. - J

I don't know what your expecting. Kids will always act like kids. You will find legit games eventually.

"Pokemon Prove Evolutionism Is False" Shattered_weasel's Avatar
    In the ER room with the lovely and talented George Clooney.

I highly doubt that there will be any legit games of any kind on any game.....EVER

On 2003-08-17 15:50, Shattered_weasel wrote:
    I highly doubt that there will be any legit games of any kind on any game.....EVER
    Indeed. There will always be soem retard that just HAS to be better than everyone else and ends up finding the "invincible doom code".

Try hanging in Ant 8-13, you'll find some pretty cool people...I'm 13....I use dupes...I'm a considerate player. And besides...if anybody use's a tj sword there a n00b...with a high hit charge calibur you'll do more damage and have more ata to boot. Just try getting to know these players you insult without getting to know them 1st. Me, myself, don't see any problem with duping...it's just a game, and please don't try to preach to me and force your ideals on me. I'm a teen I get enough of that. Antares is Vega's sister ship didn't know that? =P