On 2003-08-17 15:47, _J wrote:
I don't know what your expecting. Kids will always act like kids. You will find legit games eventually.
well, i actually do know quite a few legit people i regualrily play with. not a clan per se, but we have our own message board and chars named in a series.

problem is that they're usually not on in the early daytime or late night, but in the evening. when i usually can't get on.

i don't think this post will change shit. i'm just, erm, y'know... ranting? yea, that's it.

like i said above, i don't hate cheaters usually. there are times when i'm fine with playing with them (as long as they are decent players and people). if i join an open game that i didn't make, i'm fully prepared to play with those people whether or not they're legit.

but there are just times when i'd really... rather... play with other legit players and not be around dupes. i don't see how that's so terrible. it's nice to meet someone worthy of the home ship. that's why i chance it and make one of those "legits please" games. not all legits are lucky enough to have access to a regular enclave of other legit players, unfortuneately. it'd be nice to be able to meet new legit players without being harrased by immature dupe users.

to whomever suggested i play on jp... well, i used to do that a LOT. jp players are generally legit, polite, etc etc. the only problem is that i can't really communicate with them. while they are good players, it's not as much fun to play this game if you can't talk to your teammates. besides, i corrupted on jp and i'm scared as shit of it now. i always got kinda laggy over there... and now... YIKES.

i wish that there was some way to divide the servers into cheater servers and legit servers. that way, cheaters could play with each other and be happy, and legits could play with each other and be happy. i guess there could also be another indiscriminate server where cheaters and legits could play together if they wished. total pipe dream, i know, but it WOULD be nice.