Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

On 2003-08-17 15:47, _J wrote:
    I don't know what your expecting. Kids will always act like kids. You will find legit games eventually.
    well, i actually do know quite a few legit people i regualrily play with. not a clan per se, but we have our own message board and chars named in a series.

problem is that they're usually not on in the early daytime or late night, but in the evening. when i usually can't get on.

i don't think this post will change shit. i'm just, erm, y'know... ranting? yea, that's it.

like i said above, i don't hate cheaters usually. there are times when i'm fine with playing with them (as long as they are decent players and people). if i join an open game that i didn't make, i'm fully prepared to play with those people whether or not they're legit.

but there are just times when i'd really... rather... play with other legit players and not be around dupes. i don't see how that's so terrible. it's nice to meet someone worthy of the home ship. that's why i chance it and make one of those "legits please" games. not all legits are lucky enough to have access to a regular enclave of other legit players, unfortuneately. it'd be nice to be able to meet new legit players without being harrased by immature dupe users.

to whomever suggested i play on jp... well, i used to do that a LOT. jp players are generally legit, polite, etc etc. the only problem is that i can't really communicate with them. while they are good players, it's not as much fun to play this game if you can't talk to your teammates. besides, i corrupted on jp and i'm scared as shit of it now. i always got kinda laggy over there... and now... YIKES.

i wish that there was some way to divide the servers into cheater servers and legit servers. that way, cheaters could play with each other and be happy, and legits could play with each other and be happy. i guess there could also be another indiscriminate server where cheaters and legits could play together if they wished. total pipe dream, i know, but it WOULD be nice.

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

Without reading any of those long winded posts, I will now put in my two cents:

As a duper/dupe user I don't go into a game to show off a flashy weapon that I got made for me. I go into the game to play the game and enjoy myself. My duped overused weapon isn't hurting you is it? Then you have no reason to fret over such nothingness. You want me to stop using my needle...ok, done.

It's that simple...noone gets mad at me for having dupes and most people that play PSO anyway are duper/dupe users. So, it's not uncommon to hear anything about duping.

John 3:16

On 2003-08-18 02:36, polishedweasel wrote:

As a duper/dupe user I don't go into a game to show off a flashy weapon that I got made for me. I go into the game to play the game and enjoy myself. My duped overused weapon isn't hurting you is it? Then you have no reason to fret over such nothingness. You want me to stop using my needle...ok, done.
    It's a matter of respect, if someone asks for something simple like "legit only", you should not join if you are a duper.

And yes, it does hurt when a duper joins and kills everything in the room before legits have a chance to strike. It ruins the game for people that pay tons of money to play (especially for those who play PSOX).

In my opinion, the ONLY reason a duper/hacker joins a legit game is because he is a trying to be a dick.

On 2003-08-18 02:36, polishedweasel wrote:

It's that simple...noone gets mad at me for having dupes and most people that play PSO anyway are duper/dupe users. So, it's not uncommon to hear anything about duping.
    yes, well, if you had botherd to read my posts you'd see that i don't always mind playing with dupers/dupe users. hell, some of my good freinds have been memebers of the darkside... i even used to play with a hacker.

and, furthermore, most of the legits i play with now have been playing since DC and used to cheat bigtime on that.

i'm NOT phlanax mark II.

i just sometimes want to be able to venture into american pso public and meet new legit players without getting harrased by dupe users who join "legit only" games JUST to be dicks. i really really REALLY can't see anything wrong with that.

I know what you mean. :/

If you wanna play with legits, then mail some of your real friends to join you in a password team. Its very difficult to find a legit person anyway.

EGA Warrior
    In the loney shadows of Oakhurst, California.

Forget about joining a legit game in the US ships. I play whereever there's an open game.. and no matter where I go.. there's cheaters everywhere. The only games where legits seem to hang out is in locked games.. which does me a fuck of a lot of good. So I put up with the cheaters and ocassionally might run across another legit out there and snag their card.. but getting repeat games with that person going on is usually futile.

I did start cheating on one of my characters.. but she was getting seriously neglected and I wanted at least one that could keep pace with the other cheaters. As a result, I still end up playing my legit FOnewearl more as she's much more fun.

It's a catch 22. It's no fun going into a game and fighting to keep pace.. but when you cheat.. there's no sence of advancement or accomplishment which also strips away the fun.

If she wasn't cheated up to meet her storyline specs.. I'd just delete her and start all over. = /

jeeze, sinue you should come around more often. it has been a bit dead of late, but just let whomever in the lobby know that you're a frustrated legit, i'm sure they'll play with ya.

I couldn't agree more with the original post.

Haha well, I'm legit by most people's standards. I don't use or have any duped items, on any of my characters, and I leveled up legitimately. bordering if you want a game me ever, I'd be happy to provide

On 2003-08-17 22:27, PaNicK wrote:
    Try hanging in Ant 8-13, you'll find some pretty cool people...I'm 13....I use dupes...I'm a considerate player. And besides...if anybody use's a tj sword there a n00b...with a high hit charge calibur you'll do more damage and have more ata to boot. Just try getting to know these players you insult without getting to know them 1st. Me, myself, don't see any problem with duping...it's just a game, and please don't try to preach to me and force your ideals on me. I'm a teen I get enough of that. Antares is Vega's sister ship didn't know that? =P
    I love Charge Caliburs with hit... now, to start a HUcast... >
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2