Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well, my 16th birthday is coming up, my parents asked me to write a list of what I want, and I have absolutely no clue. I'm pretty sure I want some anime stuff on DVD, but I dunno which. And manga too. And games. Maybe some CDs.

Anyway, suggest stuff, because I can't think of anything.

Hows about spiritual enlightenment? Or a car, whichever works...

May the Schwarz be with me...

Ask for the money. Then you can decide later. Well, I usually ask for some money instead anyways so that if I do go out with my friends, I can spend it. Or later when a new game comes out or something, I then have money to buy it.
    Yes, I know that you should be having presents and everything else ON THE DAY, but my birthdays are getting boring for me these days. The past 3 out of 17 birthdays I have had, I just accepted the money and basically didn't do much. I just hope that my 18th coming up soon will be one to remember but I don't want all the family present and a candled cake crap, just a normal day will do me fine...

Well, my parents aren't the type to just give me money. They think they have to go out and pick out presents with tender love and care. >.>

Plus, what's the point in a car when i'm too lazy to get my permit.

for my 16 birthday my parents got me a TI 83.

Probably the best present ever. Used it throughout high school and kept me entertained during class.

Learned to program on that thing too... made tons of games and pictures... and now in college I still use it for classes, mostly to store formulas for tests.

A football phone.

Go for something kitsch.

*continuously tries to click on pixel's sig*
    *sigh* ....

I never got to "pick" what I want, so I'm not used to "picking" what I get for bday stuff

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

On 2003-08-16 23:03, Vanango wrote:

Probably the best present ever. Used it throughout high school and kept me entertained during class.

Learned to program on that thing too... made tons of games and pictures... and now in college I still use it for classes, mostly to store formulas for tests.
    That's the funniest thing I've heard, educational and expensive! I'll buy two! I love you Van!!

On 2003-08-17 03:37, polishedweasel wrote:
    On 2003-08-16 23:03, Vanango wrote:

That's the funniest thing I've heard, educational and expensive! I'll buy two! I love you Van!!
    they have a platinum edition now... it comes w/ the link cable... I dont know if that was to link two calculators up or to link up to the computer... anyways, It has more memory for more games educational programs as well!