Could ST staff remove that god damn blue girl ( duper assistant ) online ?( since they can't update on a cd, duh :/ ), or just do like, a number for each item dropped, if there is 2, they delete both. Prehap this wont stop these Maxing stat with material, nor multi equip, but we won't be seeing only Hunter at lvl 20 using a Sealed Sword beating hard dark falz in 10 hit.

there is a major MAJOR difference between the US ST and JP ST

On 2003-08-17 17:36, BablerMouth wrote:
    Could ST staff remove that god damn blue girl ( duper assistant ) online ?( since they can't update on a cd, duh :/ ), or just do like, a number for each item dropped, if there is 2, they delete both. Prehap this wont stop these Maxing stat with material, nor multi equip, but we won't be seeing only Hunter at lvl 20 using a Sealed Sword beating hard dark falz in 10 hit.
    1. Maxing stats doesn't use materials, although you can dupe as many as your char can use before hitting his/her mat limit. (That doesn't max their stats though, just gives a boost.)
    2. If the NPC's were removed online it WOULD stop the multi equip online.
    3. Don't hold your breath.

You have to remember though, ANY NPC can be used. So they would need to remove them all and I seriously doubt that will happen. Granted it would take longer to set up, but it would still be possible to dupe, and multiequip even if they removed the shop lady.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-17 19:04 ]</font>

On 2003-08-17 17:41, LollipopLolita wrote:
    Oh yeah.

Old man in a purple hat...

The any NPC thing is true. I've seen a friend take 20 mins and drag an NPC all the way across P2.

The Lone Ranger

On 2003-08-17 19:10, Kalonera wrote:
    On 2003-08-17 17:41, LollipopLolita wrote:
    Oh yeah.
    So you're telling me that if ST JP took control of both US and JP servers,things would be different from what we're having, right?

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

quit your bitching...it aint gonna happen.

Ark of Winter and Loss

But honestly even if ST did get rid of all the NPCs someone would find a way to do all this shit without an NPC. I mean the guys who figure this stuff out aren't retards that just suddnely got lucky and found something like this. No matter what ST does someone will always be online duping, maxing stats, double equipping and everything. If I am not mistaken ST made an honest effort to make Ver.2 unhackable...unfortunatly Code Breaker broke that effort in about 0.7 seconds. So it really doesn't matter what they do, especially since there is going to be an Action Replay Cheat Thingy for GC anyway...just do your best to live with it.

Some idiot named Hayato did it once. But now that he found out a way to save the game with multi equips... It's sad to say... That's a worthless move.

Until the next Episode... (PSO ep3) comes out with a totally different look and new stages and all...

...we're screwed.

Could ST staff remove that god damn blue girl ( duper assistant ) online ?( since they can't update on a cd, duh :/
    She is there to stay, best thing you can do is create a new executable but ya need a HD for that. Similar to what they did on X, girl stays there but you cant change stores.

or just do like, a number for each item dropped, if there is 2, they delete both.
    That would require extra programming and couldnt be a memory card download. Only would see that if they made a new game.

Prehap this wont stop these Maxing stat with material, nor multi equip, but we won't be seeing only Hunter at lvl 20 using a Sealed Sword beating hard dark falz in 10 hit.
    If they could patch store dupe most of the tricks wouldnt work.