Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Greetings! I'm a newbie to the whole Phantsy star universe.I just want to say hi and ask a few questions

1.Will I have to save up for the expansion Im hearing so much about?

2 Is netzero able to connect me to the PSO servers?

3 What do peeps do to cheat in PSO?

4 Is the Bernie in the Gran Squall quest a replica of Bernie Stolar,the CEO of Sega USA?

Thats all of my questions for now.Hope to see you online,all

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Welcome.

1. I would think it would be about $40, maybe $50.
    2. Yes, check out dreamcastfun.com for details.
    3. They copy items, making rare things incredbly common. Make hacked items like level 999 mags because they can't handle a challenge. They go to level 100 in seconds, and some take advantage of a glitch to player kill. Basically anything that would make the game super easy they do.
    4. How the hell would I know?

Thanks,glider!I will look into it.Shame there are still lamers here.I suppose there are those few who do stuff,whether its FPS or RPG.BTW,while I was looking at a few rare weapon pics,I saw a very familiar mag.It was a nightopian from Nights!Ive heard rumors before about this.Is there a sonic mag also?

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Hi Deth! There are alot of cheaters out there. But there are alot of us around here who are truly honest and love to help out. Not sure if you know this, but most of us play on Puck 9. If you hangout there, I'll run into you sooner or later. Just look for the cute lil red head.

Oh and by the way Deth, we have a beauty pagient going on here. If you could be so kind as to scroll on down to the Ms. PSOWorld 2001 thread and vote for me, I would be truly grateful .

I, too, just got PSO. I got the game Friday and by early this morning (Sunday), I was level 21 without hacks or cheats. I beat the dragon at level 11.

Great! Another newcomer . Your kickin ass Kahn! Make sure if you see me roaming around Puck 9 you give a shout out. Oh and Kahn, sweetheart, could you vote Danger Girl for the most beautiful girl on Pioneer 2 .

Don't listen to her. I'm the most beautiful girl on pioneer 2.

*Danger Girl grabs her acetylene tourch and wire cutters*

I think it's time Danger Girl turns another Hucast into a modern art sculpture! Or this time maybe I'll make a trash can.

That would be incredibly painfull...

As long as we're introducing ourselves...

Got PSO about two weeks ago, already 52 and at Ruins in Hard Mode. I've spent too much time offline, for fear of PK'ers and BSOD, but it's not so bad.

A question, though... how frequent are the rares? So far, the only rare I've found (excluding the customary Soul Eater/Frying Pan and the average Varistas/DB's Sabers/Battle Verges) is the Brave Knuckle in Very Hard forest, and the only reason I found that is because I played the darn forest about 20 times in Hard mode until I found it. Didn't realize that it wouldn't look like the Sonic Knuckle, but at least it's got that neat comic-style explosion in it.

Oh, and where do the Lavis Cannons/Spread Needles drop? I'm already aware of the online etiquette surrounding those two, but I need a good weapon if Mome's ever gonna survive Hard mode De Rol Le... :P