Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I doubt that PSOep3 will be released for the Box.
    If ST decided to convert it for the box, it would either be a messy job or a much later release.

I think that the only reason that they even released Episode 1 and 2 for xbox was because of its obvious online capabilities and Sonic Team wanted to get the most out of their game as possible. Episode 3 they most likely realize will not sell nearly as well. Therfore they may not have much reason to release it for both consoles...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RurouniJoku on 2003-08-18 11:36 ]</font>

relese nov 21 in jap or u.s. ????

That would be the JP version.

The US version has a slated release date of Q1 2004, according to the sega website.

there is no official word from sega on jp or us release. no specific date. note that lik sang says eta : estimated time of arrival.

dam thats alot of money to buy the trial version and also the fucking shipping is fucking outrageous $4.95
    the fuck with that your gettin played dude buy it elsewhere like ebay someones sellin it for the price of that stupid shipping $4.95 get it quickly

Like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich

Damn $90 for trial. Sure you will pretty much get PSO ep3 for Free but my parents wont let me order that.

holy @#$% its $90!! even with the $50 or whatever rebate its not worth it. I think people should be patient cause we dont we sega to think that if they can get hell of money from the trial version they will get a lot from the real version and then they get lazy and dont give a damn about duping and crap anymore.