View Poll Results: If so please tell us which one you like better. I will probaly be an Arkz cause I wanna use monsters

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arkz

7 50.00%
  • Hunters

7 50.00%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich

If so please tell us which one you like better. I will probaly be an Arkz cause I wanna use monsters. BTW Duping will suck if it happens. You get and lose exp from winning or Losing. If duping happens I will have to dupe if I want to level
    So which Class is better (In your Opinion)
    Arkz
    or
    Hunters

all of us have both arkz and hunter decks. and we play depending on the other person's chosen deck, battlefield and mood.

I thought you would have 2 characters. Do any of you have a favorite?

you can have multiple decks. and no no real favorites, i mean, i get some new ranger weapon cards so i play my ranger, or i get new force weapons and i play my forces, same with arkzs. but i tend to play my hune more since it's a bit flexible. i like the fact that i cna play multiple deck classes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-18 14:03 ]</font>

I can just imagine it now. With an Arkz you have the chance to comand an Army of Rappys! but one problem, can you only play 1 of the same card (I gotta read your F&Q again lol)

there's a limit to how many you can equip or how many monsters you can set on the battlefield. and sometimes, like let's say you have a mega weapon equipped, or a big monster set like a hildebear, then you can set a lot of other monsters or equip a lot of other weapons. in this way, it's more balanced

Ok cool. By the way I heard there are Boss cards. I assume you can only play one boss at a time. Are the boss cards (If there are any) the bosses from Episode I&II?

i've only seen and gotten minibosses and not the big bosses. i'll take some pics of them if i get high enough dice rolls. i'm planning on taking more battle pics and pics of the monsters

Ok cool. I just hope (and pray) duping will not be used in this game. Think of it. Someone playing Gal Griffon, Olga Flow, and Dark Falz. Then you a fair and legit player trys to hold on. But this game looks awsome. I might import the JPN version if you can change the language to English cause I can't wait till Q1.

Both are fun, except an arkz on the first, small, map is really crap since you're open for all attacks, unlike hunters who have cards you have to break through to hurt them.