View Poll Results: If so please tell us which one you like better. I will probaly be an Arkz cause I wanna use monsters

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arkz

7 50.00%
  • Hunters

7 50.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

you will get a 7 dice if the battle lasts really long, i believe. I've also gotten an 8 before.

I think it happens more frequently in tournmaments.

Rappy Hunter

Thanks for clearin it up. I was wonderin. I really hope dupes dont ruin this game. Just imagine deck filled with TJ-Swords. Dark Flows. Mini Bosses. Falz. Olga Flow. God I hope they dont mess with this game.

You can do 9 with dice i did it one time i think is the max normally you ATK set do 4 7 8 is very rare must be lucky.

About dupe you can have dark flow and what you want but you dont win easy im sure i can kill very easy who use this cards hehehe.

On 2003-08-19 13:13, Nites wrote:
    Could you expand abit on the abilities on each character?
    All in jp is too hard i understand only a little with playing.

Some Cards have like 4 5 pages of jp languages where they explain theyr ability.

4-5 pages... wow thats pretty long unless font size is like 48 or something lol

On 2003-08-19 20:44, Flowen-Wing wrote:
    Thanks for clearin it up. I was wonderin. I really hope dupes dont ruin this game. Just imagine deck filled with TJ-Swords. Dark Flows. Mini Bosses. Falz. Olga Flow. God I hope they dont mess with this game.
    Actually, the rare weapons aren't godlike anymore as I have heard. A Partisan can be more useful than a TJ or something like that.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

im gonna be using Lufina. that red slicer might come in handy.

On 2003-08-21 13:20, Nites wrote:
    4-5 pages... wow thats pretty long unless font size is like 48 or something lol
    4 5 line of kanji for page maybe not a lot

But normal cards have only 1 page other have more like dark flow it say something about low hp....

why should i need a titel?

but how about the rare styeem. I see you guys got alot cards of rare stuf.. no rare's ?

PSO Assassin

On 2003-08-19 20:32, Flowen-Wing wrote:
    A question that is makeing me ponder is, That card of Gibbles has 7 circles when you the circles represent the ATK that must be used to summon the card. But how in the heck do you roll a seven to summon that? Can somebody clear this up? Thanks alot in advance.
    You can use a yellow card (2 rocks on it) that make the dice 6-6 every turn, then use another dice +1. This makes the dice 7-7 every turn. The com hune does this online to use cards like Epslion, Gibbles and Delbiter. Trouble is it usally takes her 3+ turns to get a monster out on the feild..