On 2003-08-27 03:09, TinyD wrote:
Well, this is a complex subject!

Since this can of worms has already been opened, I'm just waiting for episode III now! I reckon everyone will enjoy starting together again on a level playing field. I know I will
well sadly that aint the case especially for us europeans, well probably be miles behind the japanese and USA, so wheres our level playing field?

To do with the topic in hand tho, sad to say i dupe, but not for other ppl most of the time. slate me if u will i doubt ill care. even if i find a rare i still feel just as satisfied as any legit, because i found it. i may not use it later on but i keep it for prosterity and it adds to my collection. and if i dont want it and its still good ill give it to one of my legit friends who dont mind playing with a duper.
i feel thats how it shd be in pso. i dont mind them even tho they are legit and they dont mind me, pso is more than a game its a community. ppl come here to have fun in many different ways, recently i found joys in mag raising, i even stopped playing actual games just to focus on my mags. ppl get their kicks in many different ways i think we shd all just adopt the attitude of not caring what this person does, of if this person dupes or if this persons hates legits. why cant we all just get along.........i mean dont u like having friends?