Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I know I'm getting it and their is allot of you guys bad mouthing it, but to me so far it looks like this game will rock. I can't wait to play because I'm like so bored with ep1 and ep2 no just no fun anymore with all the damn hacks. All most all the weapons have little to no value it's not suppose to be like this, but anyway the LollipopLolita comes and takes up for ep3 evertime someone bad mouths it makes me want to play it even more. Is there anyone else who feels this way to?

btw does anyone have a launch date?

Because its only on Gamecube, I do have a GC but I'm not going to buy the online adapter for only 2 online games. If it ever gets ported to Xbox I'll get it.

i'm going to fairly review the game when someone unfairly criticizes it. point is, it's a completely different game but people refuse to think of it as such. now a warning for everyone posting in this thread, okay i know you don't like pso ep3, that's your perogative, but keep it in and no flaming, i mean it!

Where is there some good info on this game not just some people bashing it on this site . Peace out for now .

you're looking for info on the game? we have an ep 3 page and a whole ep 3 guide section.

old school fanatic

I am not going to get this game because I'm not interested in a turn based RPG. I like the hack & slash combat in PSO ep 1&2.

check out my topic to see how the battles are.
    i have the trial and it rocks. period. (well i guess thats just my opinion)

I don't have the trial, and I have read a bi on Ep 3.

My opinion: I'll be importing the full version if it has an English language setting. And yes, my 'cube is modded.

I think it's fresh for them to take the game in this direction. I belive a few people are against it, because it is different than PSO is, and has been for the past 2 and a half years.

Think of it this way: How many versions of Tetris are there? Pretty much any computer system that is made for consumer use has a version of Tetris, and it's still just Tetris. Sure, it was fun at first, and it still is, but it is played, and tired out. It's just the same game, over and over. Sure, there have been spinoffs here and there, Like Tetrisphere (Which I quite liked) But it was still the same concept.

Now, instead of somewhat mondless hack and slash, we have new stratagey on a game most of us love. Yes, it's different, but to me, that's the appeal. I don't know how many more times I can kill that rappy... sitting over there... just like he was the past 800 trips to Forest 1...

John 3:16

I probably won't buy it unless it comes to X because an ex girlfriend has my GC and I don't feel like talking to her.
    I've never played any sort of Magic card game and would be interested though. If I win the raffle I will get my GC back otherwise, it stays with her.

cant wait till it comes out. if it wasn't from ST then i wouldnt get a card game personally... but it should be fun since not many hackers/dupers are interest in a card game