Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

why leave it with her when you bought it?

well.. i won't buy it because... it's a friggin card game...

btw, if you think that cards won't be duped and hacked... then it must be nice to live in the dreamworld...

rain, your the one livin in a dreamworld.

This actually might be hack/dupe free. From as much as iv seen and played, i see no way to dupe or anything. There are no double saves, and you cant drop a single item. Everything is done by computers on that game.

don't say something is dupe/hack free
    it's like saying a computer plugged on the internet is secure..

it IS dupable/hackeable, it's just how much people will care to do it..

Oracle of Destruction

It will probibly be duped somehow. Blast them. Why cant they leave things alone.

Resurrection

well i know i'm getting it but i'll still play pso Ep 1 & 2 just because of the different battle styles

unless this game A) gets great word of mouth, and B) gets ported to the big black box i seriously doubt i'll be purchasing this game... frankly the whole thing gives me a bad yugioh, pokemon, and other japan based CCG type vibe. silly kids, cards are for gambling your welfare chacks on in vegas.

not a flame, if this offends you, check your sense of humor chip in the back of your skull.

No Gamecube....simple as that

Old man in a purple hat...

I know this is the exact tpye of post lolli didnt want to hear, but im going to post my opinion, because i havent yet. I will most likely end up getting this game. but i cannot express my EXTREME disappointment with the fact that it is just a cash in with the current card frenzy. PSO has nothing on other RPG's. Its storyline blows, the quests add some enjoyment, but not a ton of new excitement. All PSO has is its extremely fun non-turn based style of play. And i dont know anyone in PSO who actually plays the game for the storyline, most peoples objective is to aquire new weapons that they enjoy. PSO card just wont be the same.

im tired of the amount of compariosons of ep III to yu-gi-oh and pokemon. its not like they are the only ccg (collectible card game) out there. the major hitter is magic:the gathering. thats been around for a while so dont try to call it a fad. pet rocks, those were a fad. back on topic. the phantasy star series has reinvented itself with every new game. (play phantasy star collection on gba, you'll see what i mean) this series used to be turn based and had a talking cat, and burgers and colas used to be healing items. the series took a huge step going from turnbased combat to real time combat and it is taking another big step in going from real time to turn based card battle. im very excited about the game and im crossing my fingers to win the raffle (part 2)