Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it 195 blocks, or is it less? If it is 195, wouldn't that render the official VMU's useless?

I am having trouble taking screenshots, I have a controller plugged into the D port, and it has a empty VMU in slot 2, and when I press X and A and start nothing happens.. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you in advance,
    -Sinteres...

Are you pressin the buttons on controller one? I think that's what youhave to do.

I believe all VMU's are 200 blocks. I know NFL2K's save file was about 180 or so. Screenshots fit.

-SSZ

Yes I have tried pressing the buttons on controller A and controller D. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

-Sinteres...

You gotta press those buttons in addition to the start button, on controller D.

I have tried that as well. I've tried pushing the buttons on controller A, controller D, tried pressing the start buttons on both controllers.. Could someone please list what to do step by step?

-Sinteres...

Switch the sslots of your VMUs on Controller D then. That way the blank is in first

I dont know for sure, so for all u guys thats gonna yell at me just remember, i aint for sure. Anyways, most of the ppl i see doing it that way are playing the import version or are japanese. So maybe there is a different way to do it on the U.S. version. And remember, i aint for sure...lol.

I'm going to have to agree with Chaos here, I have tried the VMU in both slots on controller D and still no screenshot..

-Sinteres...