View Poll Results: Whats all of ur opinions on those people with 29 tj swords equipped and do like 30000 damage?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • They are stupid!

20 64.52%
  • I dont care!

3 9.68%
  • They rule!

2 6.45%
  • I do it myself!

4 12.90%

2 6.45%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Double Equip

If someone just barged in the game just to annoy me... I'd usually pretend as if I'm afk and he'll get bored and leave.

bkb extends, and like the Partisan of the lightning, doesn't have a shadow.

Well, aside from that, I play a force and i'd love to just have it to see like Guardianna and Striker of Chao, not to mention have myself a Fire Scepter: AGNI

On 2003-08-20 15:10, Hayake wrote:
    bkb extends, and like the Partisan of the lightning, doesn't have a shadow.

Well, aside from that, I play a force and i'd love to just have it to see like Guardianna and Striker of Chao, not to mention have myself a Fire Scepter: AGNI
    BKB has a shadow. When I'm done leveling, I guess I'll have to post a pic just to prove you wrong

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-20 15:55 ]</font>

Ok....hope this ends the debate whether dupes have shadows or not. The BKB is definitely a dupe (although if you'd like to pretend I got it legit, then hey thats cool LOL). The non extended shadow is a little harder to make out, but it is there and can easily be seen when the char walks or runs.

I think confusion comes from the fact that some items simply don't have shadows at all. Partisan of Lightning does not have a shadow. I have a legit and a dupe and neither of them casts a shadow. So maybe thats where this stupid rumor comes from. Either way, the dupes are indeed identical to the original. In fact as Aurra pointed out, its really just 2 instances of the same item. Think of your PSO game disc as a dupe of a master copy. Or even if you burn a friends CD, you are getting the exact information from that disc. Your burned copy will have all the same songs in the same order just like the PSO game has all the same items and code as the master it was copied from. I'll bet if you held your PSO game a few feet from the ground, it will cast a shadow LOL. Unless of course you're in the dark

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-20 16:26 ]</font>

King of Nothing

first off, dupes have shadows. secondly, I know absolutely no1 (including myself) that cheats to annoy people, it's to make your game funner, cause yes, believe it or not some people think it's funner to cheat, and there are also many more reasons. And lastly, I don't care what people do as long as they don't come into a game I'm in and kill things with one hit. that's just the work of an inconsiderate ass hole.

Personally the only reason I haven't done the multi equip thing is cause I'm too lazy, heh....

If I dupe an addslot and throw out a pdrop, who does that annoy? If my L3 FOnewearl I don't actually use for anything but abusing has 1750 MST, who does that annoy? If I multiequip to make something that looks cool, who does that annoy? Especially since I'm offline only. I don't cheat to annoy people when I do it. I do it for either amusement or practical reasons, not because I'm trying to piss someone off. O_o;

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

well, it can't be the lag, as it had no shadow OFFLINE

and I soon realized the bkb estension thing, so I got a dark flow, and a durandal.

offline forest, (lotsa light)

still no shadow, whilst MY durandal has one

it's saved as a screenshot in my USB card, but I don't know how to use the PSO proxy thingy, that well (nor do I have a host) so I can't upload it here

also, I apologize for Ian's PM too ... sry bout that

oh, for the record, dark flow has no shadow either...
    try it out

if not the duping, then the shadow part of the code gets edited somehow

I've noticed that whenever someone in a game is multiequipping then the other party members will experience problems with seeing their own mag+weapons. Whenever this occurs to me I usually just exit and find a different game.

Ok, point taken. i've never used one, so i wouldn't know. whatever.

right...