Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

cheating.

sure, it's annoying in ep I & II, but in the end, most cheating doesn't really prevent your enjoyment and progression in the current version, because it's a cooperative game.

why will ep III be wrecked by cheating worse than the current PSO has been? because the current version is a team based game. ...ep III is pvp.

imagine being a new legit player with no legit contacts attempting to go up against an immature duper who has ALL the uber cards and hammers your ass. not my idea of a good time. if the history of st's previous games holds (i.e. cheats discoverd almost immediately), well, then... there is no way in hell i'm touching ep III.

personally, i don't know much about card games. i'm 22 years old, all that crap happened when i was too old to care mainly. i do know that i hate traditional turn based rpgs like FF... but i also love tactical turn based rpgs such as advance wars, fft, and ogre tactics. so i dunno enough about the actual mechanics of the game to know if i would hate it or if the core gameplay would intrigue me.

one thing i do know is that i'm not buying it at lauch. i will wait to see if:

1. any of my current pso freinds (99% of which are legit) buy ep III.

2. if cheating becomes an issue.

if no one i know and like buys it and/or if cheating runs rampant, then count me out.

as far as i've seen, though, there have been no reports of cheating on the trial version. i dunno how much that means though...

lol this a problem that is on everone's mind,but i think there won't be any at all besides "Q64" said on the trial v. you can't drop anything on the ground and i think he said you don't have anything on you. Everything was done on this computer so.. Hmmm but if those dam ppl with AR's get their nasty hands on this then all hope is lost where screwed. Well it did take them a while to crack gc(and xbox i think)so that should buy us alittle time to have so fun so untill then i don't think anyone should worry about it i know i won't.

Skilled Fighter

Im sure ST have found a fool proof way of stopping the cheating, after all they have had plenty of time to get it right.

What you mean with cheating ? duping?
    you know maybe sure you use usb memory card you can dupe cards but 1 you cant exchange S rank E rank cards 2 you cant exchange cards that arent doubles 3 you can use black king bar but im sure you not win heheeh

Skilled Fighter

I think they probably mean creating cards from codes using.....

King of the clan Crimson Knights

i must say i am a card player such as games sorta like epi3 and even tho cheating will mess up the game greatly i think the true thing that will seperate a good player and a bad on is not the cards but the deck and how you play your cards even tho dupeing will mess things up if you have a good enough deck you could beat a duper who never takes time to make a good deck..but still i hope people dont find a way to dupe on epi3.

Episode I & II is out like from 1 year is code out? someone have item modif?

Use strong weapon dont mean easy win like ep I II i hope you understand this, if a little boy come online with dark flow tsumikiri ecc all duped sure he lose because is a game where you have to use brain and maybe he dont has it.

Skilled Fighter

Yeah I agree that the codes will probably take a long time to come out, if at all. I have to say though, there is a big difference between hackers and dupers. Hackers are pretty clever people on the whole.

Of course there's still the fact that you'll have friends in the game; so the ol' PW'ed games are the savior if everything comes to the worst.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

so far it sounds like duping wont be that of a problem. i'm really glad to hear (now just some release dates would be nice).