Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

If cheating were to take place, once someone is discovered to be a cheater, you can just spread the word on that player that the individual is so, cuz you can't progress through the game without playing against someone, UNLESS all they do is fight the NPCs lol which won't be self satisfying for very long, as long as you have friends playing, it won't matter if theirs cheating or not.

Card games cannot be ruined by having multiple dupe cards. I personally had no clue about card games so read some of the guides on some popular ones such as yugioh and Poke card game.

In both it seems easy enough to get a deck that can hold its only. Also card games relie on a combo of cards such as using a shifta magic card on a weopon to double its power etc. Also card games often have over 500+ (hopefully will have an easy 1000) cards to choose from there is not going to 'hopefully' be a difinitive unbeatable deck.

Card games also have card limiters so they cannot play a supa Olga flow flow monster card over and over. and even if they can a clever player could use like a weopon card with specail effect (bound to be in there) such as confuse or a freeze trap card (u never know) to destroy them turn them against themselves.

Wat will annoy me is all the exclusive Jp only compertions for supa rare cards thats US and Eu players won't ever see.

Like i said bestes cards cant be traded.
    Dark Flow ecc only with code maybe you can dupe it not with tricks not with usb memory.

matters not if u can hack the game or dupe cause u can play against comp with ur friends. and ALOT of people who say this game will suck are illegitimate peeps incase u havent noticed. I personally think that this game will be tight cause now i have a strategy game and its gonna take me back to my days of pokemon card battling *way back in 6th grad* im a sophmore now so its gonna be fun to play some cards wit my friends.

Hmm, let's see... OMG I got too many wait...

I can tell that it's impossible to dupe the cards.

Owner of the almighty n00b bat

On 2003-08-22 14:03, jt wrote:
    matters not if u can hack the game or dupe cause u can play against comp with ur friends. and ALOT of people who say this game will suck are illegitimate peeps incase u havent noticed. I personally think that this game will be tight cause now i have a strategy game and its gonna take me back to my days of pokemon card battling *way back in 6th grad* im a sophmore now so its gonna be fun to play some cards wit my friends.
    I know how ya feel man. I'm a sophomore too, but I did my pokemon card battling in 5th grade. Our 5th grade teacher didn't do anything, so that's where we did our battling. I glad that there's more strategy involved in PSO now. It won't be as repetative anymore, which is always a good thing.

The Sentimental Blue-haired HUmar.

Unless ST lets you use a certain amount of cards of a certain type.(like in the pokemon cards)

There is a limit to how many cards you can have out.
    Arks can only have a certain amount of monsters out on the field at a time. The limit is set by strength NOT quantity.

ex: you could have 4 or 5 weak monsters out all at once or you could have 1 uuber strong moster out (i saw val-opt the other day). Or you could have 3 weak ones out and one moderately strong one out. Do you get it now? Once you reach the limit, you cant summon any more monsters.

Hunters (the good side) have the same limitations with weapons and armors. They only can equip a certain amount of weapons and armors. This is also determined by strength and not quantity. You can equip a few weak weapons or one uuber weapon.

This game is well thought out and designed. But i only have one complaint. The holy ray weapon is far too cheap. (it goes right past the stuff you have equiped and drains your life points directly)

Limit is 8 card point (yellow circle on cards)

I will kill you all one by one.....

I personally think that duping won't be a problem, uunless AR codes or a weird glitch comes out. Just hope theres no 1 really unbaanced card.