View Poll Results: I enjoy the game playing legit but when I am at level 120 and I am still getting killed by those dam

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love hacks and dont care what you think .

4 16.00%
  • Hacks ruin the game man .

15 60.00%
  • It is fun either way .

2 8.00%
  • Stop crying , stop bothering me , shut up and play

4 16.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I enjoy the game playing legit but when I am at level 120 and I am still getting killed by those damn DelSabers with a critical hit Well it just mekes well well it just makes me mad =( That is why I like to use some hacked items and weapons . I was just wondering what everyone else thinks . Peace out for now .

Lets try this again and please no one flame or do anything of bashing . Peace out for now .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSithCLK on 2003-08-20 10:06 ]</font>

Not banned

No

Why did you repost this topic? O_o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChibiWarrior on 2003-08-20 12:11 ]</font>
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

The other one got closed in thanks to you I believe . I just want to see what people think . No need for useless crying just let me know if you have nothing to contribute then just vote then leave . No need to post and get my threads closed . I am asking PLEASE do not try an aggervate me and get my threads closed again . Thanks again and have a nice day . As for everyone else just let me know what you think . Post or dont just vote . Thanks peace out for now .

Haha how many of these will there be. I voted for hacks again

The original thread was locked because of Chibi initial comment, and your retort. When someone flames or flamebaits you, do not attack them back. You are only buying into there ploy to pick a fight. Next time try PMing a Mod instead of going back at them. I will let this stay open but it if it strays off topic or even develops a hint of a flamewar, I will not hesitate to hand out warnings and lock this thread.

Kool NPs going down here peace out for now

old school fanatic

Getting killed is a part of the game. In ultimate mode level 120 shouldn't really be considered a high level anyways. Use dupes or don't, I don't care. I personally find it more enjoyable to play the game without using such items, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Skilled Fighter

I think so many people difine playing legit differently. I mean if you want to take this legit argument to the extreme, in reality you could only ever really play by yourself. If your playing in games with other people....friends or not, and they are using dupes, to go through....say, Ultimate, then in turn you are cheating, even if you dont use them yourself. The reason...they are making it easier for you with their dupes. Im not just talking about weapons, i'm talking about God items sheildsarmours etc. Who are you to know if your best playing partners aint using a duped God Power or armour. It sounds a little silly to say this, but its the reality if you truly want to take this stupid argument to the extremes.