View Poll Results: I enjoy the game playing legit but when I am at level 120 and I am still getting killed by those dam

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love hacks and dont care what you think .

4 16.00%
  • Hacks ruin the game man .

15 60.00%
  • It is fun either way .

2 8.00%
  • Stop crying , stop bothering me , shut up and play

4 16.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I say, do whatever you have fun with really.

I mean, getting a game you want to try is an experience that you want to have fun with right? And if you have more fun with hacked items then why not use them?

People seem to have such strong feelings against them, but I truthfully don't see why. Now of course there are people who hog all of the exp, but it's not like the only people who do that are people who use dupes. Sometimes people are really really twinked right? But again, that doesn't mean that the person who is twinked is using dupes. Of course there are going to be cases where there are people using dupes that are twinked, but a lot of people both "legit" and "illegit" are twinked.

Play the game the way you most enjoy it I say. IT's wrong to sell people's items, dupes or not. They are just trying to be nice, people who have fun with dupes can't spread their feelings by letting others try their style of play? That's ridiculous. It's not like people go searching for newcomers online just to "corrupt" them by giving them lots of dupes. They are merely just trying to share their fun experiences with people, or atleast that's how I see it.

I don't hate, I play my own way as well. I'm not rude to people, I don't say or do things to make others angry. The only thing that might make someone angry is the way I type (I have no keyboard). And since I'm such a grammar freak, I try to make the sentences I create grammatically correct.

But getting mad at someone because their style of play is different seems to be a bit ridiculous to me. I mean, why not play in locked games? Why not search for friends?

I have friends who are legit, dupers, dupe users, hackers. I mean, why can't you just get along so long as they're nice people? It's not like people who play a different style from you are not human, they still are a person like everyone else who plays this game.

So, it's up to you how you play. You shouldn't be criticized on the way you like to play unless it is making the team you're in a one-man team or unless someone is bent on grabbing every rare instead of just playing the game. A system that works for me is calling "dibs" on 1-2 items that can be found before going through the run. Everyone says a rare that they would like before the game starts, and let's say a guy named Todd called "Musashi" and some person named Tina found one, she would give the Musashi to Todd. Now let's say Tina called Booma's Right Arm and Todd found one right? Todd would give her Booma's Right Arm.

It's a system that I personally find to work. I mean, sometimes people just hog rares and I admit that can be annoying especially if you are looking for something. But hey, it's only a game right?

THERE YOU GO . It is only a game and the only reason I brought this poll to life is the fact that there are so many people on this site that say hey I hate hacks and probably are real cheaters in real life . Weather you steal from your mom , cheat on your girl , or just claim to be legit on PSO , remember it is just a game LOL . Good points everyone thanks for the input and keep it comming .