Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Relly do you think ther is no more hackers.Come on ther is stell hackers in the comp. why not for dc gc or xbox? But we hope that sega quips its promes :/.Well they sade that ver2 was on hackebel,tell me was it,i ges not=/ lets hope Microsoft well help to. Well i wode like to know when it well hapen sens i cant play online becuase i need a modem for gc and brod ban for xbox o and my dc ded and i havet play for a f***king yer damm it!

<insert custom title here>

I can't understand most of what you said.

But there are ALWAYS gonna be hackers,just because a site goes down doesn't mean that hackers stop hacking. Just take Infamous Gamerz for instance...

Oh yeah,just for thought,the GC and Xbox have hackers on them. An online american game isn't complete without hackers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-08-20 18:50 ]</font>

Relly do you think ther is no more hackers.Come on ther is stell hackers in the comp. why not for dc gc or xbox? But we hope that sega quips its promes :/.Well they sade that ver2 was on hackebel,tell me was it,i ges not=/ lets hope Microsoft well help to. Well i wode like to know when it well hapen sens i cant play online becuase i need a modem for gc and brod ban for xbox o and my dc ded and i havet play for a f***king yer damm it!
    Nope there are still hackers. They exist on DC, GC, and Xbox. SEGA probably cant do anything, if they could they would have already. V2 was highly hacked. Microsoft is trying to prevent cheating to there fullest extend but there is always a way around the protections. What do you want to happen?

old school fanatic

I'm gonna go out on a limb here & say that your message was specifically formatted to be idiotic.

Skilled Fighter

On 2003-08-20 20:44, gallaugher wrote:
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here & say that your message was specifically formatted to be idiotic.
    I think I would second that.

On 2003-08-20 18:23, _Gabriel_ wrote:
    u should really get some kind of class on how to type informally online cause wat u just typed was pathetic... *and people say i cant type* ::liescoughlies: but yeah hackers will always be around and they will always be loved and *hated*hated* so theres nothing we can do and its pathetic cause ST cant even gain control of their own game... p.s. Sil Dragon owns Gol Dragon

Ok people lay off the topic poster. I don't care too much for poor typing and grammer but have you ever once stopped to think maybe he english isn't this person first language? A lot of people just assume that people are too dumb or lazy to write things the correct way. This is not always the case, if you don't like it that much, then don't respond.

Apparently, the Gamecube is the most difficult to hack...not many have been able to do it. Xbox is a different story...within 3 days of its release, the Al Rappy was created.

InFaMoUsFaTo...member of IG

nope. Hackers will stay around... at least i will.

SEGA could have done something for the XBOX version, by storing the characters on the server side. Since they chose not to, many of the cheat protections of XBOX Live can't be used because cheaters can mess with their character offline.

Thankfully, it appears the upcoming XBOX MMORPG "True Fantasy Live Online" will have server-side characters, and therefore far less chance for cheating.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ruined on 2003-08-23 06:56 ]</font>