Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOL and RSOD?

Can some one tell me what they are please

thanks lots in advance......

Meh, refer to this. I dont believe RSOD is a term for anything.

Sideshowfreak

RSOD?? There is BSOD and FSOD but never heard of RSOD.

Ark of Winter and Loss

RSOD was a cheat in Dreamcast where the user could reset your system. RSOD stood for Reset Screen Of Death. Whole lobbies would be hit with this, not that it did much but it was annoying as hell.

On 2003-08-21 13:01, Fujikuro wrote:
    RSOD was a cheat in Dreamcast where the user could reset your system. RSOD stood for Reset Screen Of Death. Whole lobbies would be hit with this, not that it did much but it was annoying as hell.
    DAM i hope this never hits GC but more than likely it will.

Ark of Winter and Loss

Unfortunatly your right, already there have been rumors and such going around that NOL is very possible, being turned into a lvl 5 NPC named NOL, and already there have been sightings of HUmars using lvl 30 techs and weapons that HUmars are not able to use (such as Sigh of God, Guld Millia etc.). So if these rumors are true then GC PSO has taken an enormus step in becoming just as bad, if not soon worse, than the Dreamcast version. And of course if it ever gets as bad as Dreamcast then I'll stop wasting my money on a monthly fee, because it already seems to be becoming a waste of my money with multi equip, maxing stats, FSOD, FSOD-X and the possibility of everything that made Dreamcast terrible.

On 2003-08-21 14:40, Fujikuro wrote:
    Unfortunatly your right, already there have been rumors and such going around that NOL is very possible, being turned into a lvl 5 NPC named NOL, and already there have been sightings of HUmars using lvl 30 techs and weapons that HUmars are not able to use (such as Sigh of God, Guld Millia etc.). So if these rumors are true then GC PSO has taken an enormus step in becoming just as bad, if not soon worse, than the Dreamcast version. And of course if it ever gets as bad as Dreamcast then I'll stop wasting my money on a monthly fee, because it already seems to be becoming a waste of my money with multi equip, maxing stats, FSOD, FSOD-X and the possibility of everything that made Dreamcast terrible.
    Needless to say but were fucked i think this will be my last month online.

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

On 2003-08-21 16:04, Dgo wrote:
    On 2003-08-21 14:40, Fujikuro wrote:
    Needless to say but were fucked i think this will be my last month online.
    All good things must come to an end.

The god of equip can be done with AR codes. But i don't think its true however I seen something about new enable codes on another site. Hopefully just non-harmful hacks.

about the RSOD thing, actually it is on GC, except in a dumb way.

Photon chairs are activated with X+B, so some idiots said that you can change your chair coclor by pressing X+B+START =/ quite dumb actually.