this has been bugging me since last night and i just gotta get it off my chest. in playing online, with my other char., and i decide to get some lvls on my force. so im on vega and find a game that my char can join. i get in, and start playing and after some time this guy joins in. while waiting for the others to come back from P2, me and him(another force) start going on r own. then he ask me where my weapon is and i dont say anything, so out of no where he calls me a noob. i ignore him, but he keeps it up for some time. so instead of getting in a typing war of words, i left.

i dont like carring a weapon, so what that automaticly means that im a noob. so i like my spells to come off faster than if i had a weapon, big fckn deal. the main reason i dont have a weapon on is because none of the stuff i have, i can equip but that some how mean that im a noob. ive spent most of my time offline and have only what i can find. i felt like reaching in the tv and socking some of these kids sometimes. i just hope no one else exp. some of the crap i had to go through last night.