Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I was thinking about canceling my HL cause of quest that are not on the Xbox yet. But to get a group of ppl to do the same? Thats wack! Well maybe it is a good idea wat good is it gonna do? Sega dont care u cancel ur HL they just care that u bought it.

If u think bidding for PSO items is bad, there used to be bidding for Diablo II acounts. Its the same thing...

...that's pretty funny. GL on your protest attempt. I don't think anyone will hear you.

You know what the funny thing is though? That guy on EBAY is probably making some mad cash off of this.

Anyway like someone stated before, PSO is a game. Granted if I had a the ability to do so, or a wish or something, I would prevent all the carnage from takin place at all. But in the real world we have to deal with it...so just have fun and play with friends who are legit and play by the rules set aside by SonicTeam...take pride in what you do through hard work rather than through a bunch of pussywillow cheats and tricks.

Diablo 2 was crazy. i remember some characters sell for like $1,200 one time...absolutely nuts. And as for cancling your HL well unless 80% of the PSOX population quits sega doesnt care cause we got people buying it all the time. 1 leaves 2 more come or atleast its been like that for a while. 8.95 a month is nothing to them

ok also the fact that gc owners will continue playing and the whole situation amounts to stupidity. im getting quite sick of all the people who make topics like this. and that guy on ebay....u would have to be a right sad person to bid for that. or believe that you can actually hold all 760 rares he is offering(200+30=230, not 760. is there more item space on xbox?). or that they are all legit lol. and heez rong about s-rank %'s. wow heez such a FOOL!!!!o the anger

The Ranger from hell...

On 2003-08-24 07:58, darthsaber9x9 wrote:
    ok also the fact that gc owners will continue playing and the whole situation amounts to stupidity. im getting quite sick of all the people who make topics like this. and that guy on ebay....u would have to be a right sad person to bid for that. or believe that you can actually hold all 760 rares he is offering(200+30=230, not 760. is there more item space on xbox?). or that they are all legit lol. and heez rong about s-rank %'s. wow heez such a FOOL!!!!o the anger
    i go wit u all the way man. the guy on ebay is a dumbass...but the ppl who actually go buy it are even worse. does anyone have any proof that this guy is tellin the truth? i mean come on....u send him the money and he doesnt do shit like make arrangements...he has the money/he has wut he wants and i bet those questions and answers were all his doin...o the anger...

seriously u would need 3 characters to carry all that shit.and also adding to the fact that it defeats the object of the game and for me finding rares is the only thing that could posibly entertain me on this game now i think. nehoot ty for the support!

this auctions more ethical and believable he sends you memory card with items along with the memory card good deal eh?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=27188

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ExoZero on 2003-08-24 18:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ExoZero on 2003-08-24 18:27 ]</font>

Habitual Resistor

OK, I didn't want to post a new thread for this question, because I know it's been asked before. I just don't remember the answer, and I don't have the time to dig up those older threads.

Do I need to pay Sega for a Hunter's License IN ADDITION to my XBox Live fee? If so, then there's no way in hell I'm getting PSOx. I just got the Live kit today, and need to know this info before I drop a penny into a copy of the game.

All I need is a 'yes' or a 'no' answer. Thanks.