Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's not that I plan to max my stats, it's just that I want to see what all this thing does. I want to do tests with it on a level one character. How it is so damn hard to find I don't know.

It maxes the stats of you character so they are all in yellow text. This means that they are at the limit for the class.

It's not just that. I want to know what else it can do. It's bound to do more than just max stats. I must know and find out...

Like Guntz said, it can be used to completely max out all your stats (although you don't have to completely max them if you don't want to but simply add whatever you want.) You can do specific stats or all of them, its up to you and what you want to do. But I wouldn't go asking for them here or hinting that you are looking for them, otherwise they will lock this thread and possibly give you a warning. I won't lie, it is kinda fun to mess around with as long as you don't ruin other peoples games with it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-22 20:38 ]</font>

On 2003-08-22 20:35, eagle1296 wrote:
    It's not just that. I want to know what else it can do. It's bound to do more than just max stats. I must know and find out...
    Actually that is all it does. It can also be used for HP and TP to a lesser extent to boost those as well. Not sure what else you were hoping it would do, but thats it.
    As an example heres a pic of my FO after using it. All her stats were in the yellow and I gave her the added HP and TP boost. This is with NO units or mag equipped.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-22 20:43 ]</font>

Im trying not to hint at what I want to test so that I don't find out it will work and then everyone who already knows how will have done it and it may ruin others games... I don't know though, I was thinking about experimenting with PB/Creates and stuff.

On 2003-08-22 20:52, eagle1296 wrote:
    Im trying not to hint at what I want to test so that I don't find out it will work and then everyone who already knows how will have done it and it may ruin others games... I don't know though, I was thinking about experimenting with PB/Creates and stuff.
    Well I can't really get into it other than to say, something like a PB Create or other non stat related unit won't do much. They've all been tested

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-22 20:56 ]</font>

On 2003-08-22 21:11, eagle1296 wrote:
    Perfect/Resists?
    yep. All Resists, all Cures, HP & TP Restorate, PB Create, all Revivals, all Battles etc. Basically if you understood how to do it, you would see that those Units really wouldn't do anything special anyway. Its pretty obvious what works and what doesn't. But even still they have all been tested.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-22 21:16 ]</font>

Well, problem solved then.