Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Ultima

Ok first off this is making me sick now, i am so tired of people going around thinking they are better att he game just becuase they are legit/Non-legit, you are all equal here is why.

Ok you know this is a game right? good now what's in this game? that's right! stuff!

My point is this is just a game, legits going around telling people they are better and you are trash just becuase they are legit makes you look about as retarded as a monkeys ass. NO legits you are not better then any one just becuase you use what you find, NO duper user you are not better then anyone just becuase you have all the items in the game (so to speak) even people who use max stats so what? you are not doing it, so why should you give a damn what other people do and use huh?
    now multi equip trick i can understand that can be easily over abused and annoying in teams but the others? o please, cry me a river, this game has to do with team work mostly and it's a damn shame morons start judging others just because of there play stlye, every one plays diffrent, so basicly what you are getting mad at is the fact that, that particular person does not play the way YOU want them to play, so you get mad and start crap with em, now does that not sound stupid? of course it does, every one does not the play the same way, remeber that, some enjoy it by getting whatever they can get there hands on others enjoy it by using what they find, but they all work together, this is not PlO (Phantasy Legit Online) all that around are simple glitches that help you take advantage of your chacters mostly not the other player, be thankful there are no nol, rsod VK etc, going around like on dc, nothing and no one is perfect even games arent perfect, so the nest time you see somone using somthing you do not aprove off, don't bite there head off, either grin and bear it or move along else where, you will get no were arguing with them other then a new enemy and a bad attitude, hell i'm not to fond of humars with bkb's and tj swords in teams but i don't go off on them hell i just play and support them when needed, they are people just like you, real legits don't care what others use, and play regardless "hardcore" aka over Obessed legits as they really are, like to whine about every little thing, if your level is lower then theres and you do more more damage then them they start fussing and bitching, now that is just plain retarted, Legit or not you play the way you want, if that way of plaiying makes you happy, then that gives no one the right to judge you on how you like to play. if it just makes yo soo mad at how somay people play the game andyou just can not stand it anymore the it's time for you to find another game pal,
    thank you.

Pointy ears are sexy!

This... should really go in rants.. and be edited to include paragraphs ^_^

Seksh U. Wall

lalala, and you're X# of person ranting about this, lol. Not gonna change a thing.

I stopped reading about half-way through. Dude, line breaks are crucial! >_<

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

Technically legits are "better"(dont really like that word). Because in ST's terms of agreement in the beginning fo the game theres a section on not cheating in the game.

!@#%. - J

Your ranting about people who rant, what does that leave you being? A ranter. If you are what you call a "real legit" or whatever, then why are YOU here whinning at them for whinning? I thought "real" players don't care about what others do? Why don't YOU just move along? Maybe because then you would be practising what you preach, and we can't have that now can we?

In summary, who gives a shit if people are legit or not, and who gives a shit if those people want to fight over it. Most people are morons anyway.

"Pokemon Prove Evolutionism Is False" Shattered_weasel's Avatar
    In the ER room with the lovely and talented George Clooney.

On 2003-08-24 21:52, Lede wrote:
    Ok first off this is making me sick now, i am so tired of people going around thinking they are better att he game just becuase they are legit/Non-legit, you are all equal here is why.

Ok you know this is a game right? good now what's in this game? that's right! stuff!

My point is this is just a game, legits going around telling people they are better and you are trash just becuase they are legit makes you look about as retarded as a monkeys ass. NO legits you are not better then any one just becuase you use what you find, NO duper user you are not better then anyone just becuase you have all the items in the game (so to speak) even people who use max stats so what? you are not doing it, so why should you give a damn what other people do and use huh?
    now multi equip trick i can understand that can be easily over abused and annoying in teams but the others? o please, cry me a river, this game has to do with team work mostly and it's a damn shame morons start judging others just because of there play stlye, every one plays diffrent, so basicly what you are getting mad at is the fact that, that particular person does not play the way YOU want them to play, so you get mad and start crap with em, now does that not sound stupid? of course it does, every one does not the play the same way, remeber that, some enjoy it by getting whatever they can get there hands on others enjoy it by using what they find, but they all work together, this is not PlO (Phantasy Legit Online) all that around are simple glitches that help you take advantage of your chacters mostly not the other player, be thankful there are no nol, rsod VK etc, going around like on dc, nothing and no one is perfect even games arent perfect, so the nest time you see somone using somthing you do not aprove off, don't bite there head off, either grin and bear it or move along else where, you will get no were arguing with them other then a new enemy and a bad attitude, hell i'm not to fond of humars with bkb's and tj swords in teams but i don't go off on them hell i just play and support them when needed, they are people just like you, real legits don't care what others use, and play regardless "hardcore" aka over Obessed legits as they really are, like to whine about every little thing, if your level is lower then theres and you do more more damage then them they start fussing and bitching, now that is just plain retarted, Legit or not you play the way you want, if that way of plaiying makes you happy, then that gives no one the right to judge you on how you like to play. if it just makes yo soo mad at how somay people play the game andyou just can not stand it anymore the it's time for you to find another game pal,
    thank you.

i have ADD you cant really make paragraphs that long

!@#%. - J

i have ADD you cant really make paragraphs that long
    Yeah, and if you do AssShaggedWeasel and all the PSOW Grammar Police Squad will come and arse rape you.

*laughs* You suck.

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

There's no use listening to _J, he has no skill whatsoever when arguing. This is someone who has no idea what a logical fallacy is and, because of that, uses them constantly. Just about everything he says is an automatic forfeit in any debate or serious argument, so don't let him drag you down to his level. Remain civil, don't resort to his same line of childish bickering.

!@#%. - J

There's no use listening to _J, he has no skill whatsoever when arguing. This is someone who has no idea what a logical fallacy is and, because of that, uses them constantly. Just about everything he says is an automatic forfeit in any debate or serious argument, so don't let him drag you down to his level. Remain civil, don't resort to his same line of childish bickering.
    While your at it, can you stop mailing me? *smiles*

Thanks.

*grinning from ear to ear*