Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PK ON GC

so izit good news?
    sigh of a god.. i mean.. relief
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Thank god it doesn't work...

BTW!

I just found out a way to corrupt the whole lobby! Now I'll talk about it a lot and hope to Alla that nobody will ever know how to do it (exempting me, of course)!

Just a heads up! Don't worry I'm sure nobody will find out how to do it or even know about it...how could they!?

:sarcasm-of-death face:

Wow. Another false alarm. How sweet.

On 2003-08-26 16:16, AUTO_ wrote:
    Thank god it doesn't work...

BTW!

I just found out a way to corrupt the whole lobby! Now I'll talk about it a lot and hope to Alla that nobody will ever know how to do it (exempting me, of course)!

Just a heads up! Don't worry I'm sure nobody will find out how to do it or even know about it...how could they!?

:sarcasm-of-death face:
    Auto, you're soooooo very clever. You're witty remark is well timed (not) and informative (ok..maybe not). But the fact that you need to follow me around to every topic is very flattering. BTW I'm not the only one who notices your fascination with me. I keep waiting for you to post something relevant so that I may add to it as you do mine, but alas you never post anything relevant so my dreams are crushed for now

(dear oh dear ...how will I get by lol)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-08-26 20:42 ]</font>

I don't give you any more special attention then I give cheater X or cheater R.

I'm sorry if I mislead you, but don't hold your breath on a stalker/love/hate website.

And to be honest you're one of the few cheaters I do respond to anymore, because most of them are ignorant and illegible to the point of me simply not giving a shit.

Now I ask you (assuming the PK cheat ended up working), was "informing" these people (you're so good at it, apparently I have no room in this small town) to "stay away from Marina's Bag" because of PK probably a good thing or a bad thing...in general?

That's thoughtfull of you to care for the people, but I think in doing so you're just "informing" many pimple-faced wannabe badasses to help sink the knife in a little deeper to an already bleeding PSO.

I mean come on now...you don't want to be as notorious as HaLLa for "informing" people about cheats/glitches do you?

exactly.
    next time you stumble over something like this, think about that it might be better to NOT talk about it.

i suggest you play the offline quest 'journalistic pursuit' and read nol's lines carefully.

and now i know what i will crack open the easter egg waiting for so long in my forces bank for. just to scare some people off *laughs*

have fun

On 2003-08-27 00:33, AUTO_ wrote:
    I don't give you any more special attention then I give cheater X or cheater R.

I'm sorry if I mislead you, but don't hold your breath on a stalker/love/hate website.

And to be honest you're one of the few cheaters I do respond to anymore, because most of them are ignorant and illegible to the point of me simply not giving a shit.

Now I ask you (assuming the PK cheat ended up working), was "informing" these people (you're so good at it, apparently I have no room in this small town) to "stay away from Marina's Bag" because of PK probably a good thing or a bad thing...in general?

That's thoughtfull of you to care for the people, but I think in doing so you're just "informing" many pimple-faced wannabe badasses to help sink the knife in a little deeper to an already bleeding PSO.

I mean come on now...you don't want to be as notorious as HaLLa for "informing" people about cheats/glitches do you?
    AUTO_ I have indeed misjudged you. My apologies for anything negative i have said In retrospect, I should have waited until I was able to test it myself and see, but at least I updated it quickly (within a half hour) and in one instance even said that the mods should close this topic. As you are well aware, once a cheat gets out, legions of cheaters feel they need to run out and use it. I thought that maybe if enough of them were already in games doing it, I could at least let some people know what was going on. Lets suppose for a moment that the method did actually work, if it happened to enoguh people, you would start to see posts popping up all over about it. So the topic would have been brought up irregardless of my thread. I do understand your point however and in fact I agree that in many cases, as soon as some players hear of a hack/glitch, they run off looking for a tutorial on how to do it.

If PK was real, PSO would not change. The PSOW block has long sense gone to hell, the mass duped Tjs and like and evil demonic hacked satos are still everywere. So hears to a game thats gone to hell.

Whats better, 20 threads in General about how multiple people got PK'ed, or 1 thread in cheaters warning about a new possible cheat?

I take option #2, although almost always with a grain of salt.

On 2003-08-30 22:23, Sashi wrote:
    Whats better, 20 threads in General about how multiple people got PK'ed, or 1 thread in cheaters warning about a new possible cheat?

I take option #2, although almost always with a grain of salt.
    Option 1, just for verification.