Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LollipopLolita is probably the only one who's going to believe me (because I've told her a bit of my personal info)...

If anyone puts a bit of attention into the Drew Carey show, they'll probably recognize this...

EXCITING STATEMENT, AS FOLLOWS:

I, Reenee, 17-year old multifaceted somethingorother, am cleaning the desk of...

Craig Ferguson.

To be more precise: I help my mom housekeep an office in Hollywood during the weekends and do some light cleaning in the same office either on a Wednesday or Thursday.

Lately, I've noticed some of the stuff in a couple of offices I always clean were some Drew Carey stuff: novelty calendar, production notes, contacts, etc.

It dawned on me just today that there was a rather abundant amount of cases of Perrier-brand sparkling water (some kind of water, I don't know), all of which had a sticky note with the name Craig Ferguson. I thought, "It might just be coincidence..."

So I asked my mom about the guy, and she said she'd seen him (and being the klutz I am, I was in those offices last week playing Unreal Tournament against a few coworkers in the office, I also remembered Craig was around there too). I went to make sure one last time by looking at his family pictures, and I was right: I'm cleaning the desk of this hilarious actor.

[ben stein]Wooooow.[/ben stein]

Next objective: hand out Steven Spielburg's phone number to his office at Warner Bros. X3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-08-28 11:13 ]</font>

mommy im scared!

you are not scared. or are you?

Seksh U. Wall

What the hell?

On 2003-08-28 11:12, Reenee wrote:
    LollipopLolita is probably the only one who's going to believe me (because I've told her a bit of my personal info)...

If anyone puts a bit of attention into the Drew Carey show, they'll probably recognize this...

EXCITING STATEMENT, AS FOLLOWS:

I, Reenee, 17-year old multifaceted somethingorother, am cleaning the desk of...

Craig Ferguson.

To be more precise: I help my mom housekeep an office in Hollywood during the weekends and do some light cleaning in the same office either on a Wednesday or Thursday.

Lately, I've noticed some of the stuff in a couple of offices I always clean were some Drew Carey stuff: novelty calendar, production notes, contacts, etc.

It dawned on me just today that there was a rather abundant amount of cases of Perrier-brand sparkling water (some kind of water, I don't know), all of which had a sticky note with the name Craig Ferguson. I thought, "It might just be coincidence..."

So I asked my mom about the guy, and she said she'd seen him (and being the klutz I am, I was in those offices last week playing Unreal Tournament against a few coworkers in the office, I also remembered Craig was around there too). I went to make sure one last time by looking at his family pictures, and I was right: I'm cleaning the desk of this hilarious actor.

[ben stein]Wooooow.[/ben stein]

Next objective: hand out Steven Spielburg's phone number to his office at Warner Bros. X3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-08-28 11:13 ]</font>
    Doesn't beat my story. I met Destiny's child with my dad and he asked if they were the Spice girls. That moment was both Hilarious yet insanely embarrasing.

Forum Idiot

yes and this is in fresh kills because its true

On 2003-08-29 01:30, Trickstr wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    nice one

On 2003-08-29 01:30, Trickstr wrote:
    No, it'd actually spam the Off Topic forum, but it's not spam. And it wouldn't get as much attention. It'd go down to the 2nd page of threads 'cause ya'll don't care.

see?i'm not reenee wewre both active