Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

That's what's important, though, eh? So long as he's fun! Eye-candy's probably pretty nice for Spawn too.

I haven't seen any ending movies for the characters I've beat the game with so far, just the nice slide shows that were in Soul Calibur on the DC.

And yeah, Spawn has some nice eye candy, but all of the graphics are grabbing at my eyes when I play. Spawn does stand out abit with his shading effects.
    Look, he did it again.

My main char is Voldo. Since I got this game, that's the only char I've been playing o.O;. I have alot of work to do though; mystic_knight handed me my ass! But before him, it was Yunsung (whom I manage to win with most of the time).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _xX_Frosty_Xx_ on 2003-08-31 21:30 ]</font>

Natural Playboy

On 2003-08-31 21:29, _xX_Frosty_Xx_ wrote:
    My main char is Voldo. Since I got this game, that's the only char I've been playing o.O;. I have alot of work to do though; mystic_knight handed me my ass! But before him, it was Yunsung (whom I manage to win with most of the time).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _xX_Frosty_Xx_ on 2003-08-31 21:30 ]</font>
    Ha ha! I did!

SC2 takes place 4 years after SC1. And story wise, go to www.soulcalibur.com and go to the history section. It explains almost every (none of the console characters are there) characters background and how they came to this game.

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

Meh...well, I haven't tried to play SC2 Since I won the tourney I played in yesterday...I been playin PSO surprisingly...Now I'm up to lv 149...anyway, I beleive that I'm at least an Iron Edgemaster...my Xbox is downstairs and I don't feel like looking....so I have to do that chapter again??? No biggie I'll finish it tomorrow since I don't work.

MY SC2 RANT:

Why is it that nearly everyone that was in that tournament picked Spawn?

It was double elim and I never lost...won 40$ off that mofo...yup. I'm sad though, there was a SSBM tournament yesterday too, but I had to work...and if you ever ask anyone that I play SSBM with, you'll hear that I never lost...NEVER! mwahahahahahahahah...That's the only game that I never lost in...meh...I wish that they'd make SSBM online.

There are already rumors floating around about SSBM2. I can't wait!

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

hmm...I have to go to basic in a few months, watch them release it when I'm gone.

got the xbox version. Up to chapter 6 or 7 in WMM. Bout' half the weapons for most chars, except for Voldo, ill collect his last. Seung Mina, Sophitia, Cervantes, and Charade, all unlocked, havent found a way to unlock Inferno, Assassin, or Lizardman.

Fave Chars: Mitsurugi, Yungsung, Ivy

The way to unlock Lizardman is earlier in this very forum. Charade IS Inferno.