Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

...logged more hours into compared to the PSO series?

I just realized today that PSO/The PSO Series has recieved the most gaming hours out of me.

I think the closest game to beating PSO (for hours/and for me) was the Grand Theft Auto Series...

How about you guys? If you have logged in more hours to other games...what were/are they?

Final Fantasy 9 & 10.
    Quake 1, 2, and 3.
    Unreal Tournament
    Escape Velocity, EV Override, EV Nova

Although I wish I want to put up some platformers, I can't because I'm so good and quick with them.

Fate binds us, destroys us.

It would be a tie I believe, between Starcraft:Brood War, and Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds (yes, I'm a RTS freak. Gotta problem with that?)

Messenger of Light, Destroyer of Darkness.

Champions of Krynn, Bard's Tale 1, and Wasteland.

CoK and BT1 because I spend about a decade playing them non-stop because I just could not beat them (eventually I did beat Champions of Krynn, but never completely beat Bard's Tale). I have spent about 15 years playing Wasteland, (the first five playing on a daily basis, the next five on a seasonal basis, and this past five, at least a month or two a year, but I have never really stopped playing it since the day I got it).

All of my new games have been played along time,my newest is The Sims for Gamecube cause I played it for playstation 2 at my ex-friend's house.

The only game I know for a fact I've played more of is Starcraft and Starcraft: Brood War. Altogether on all my names I think I have at least 6000 games played on Bnet. Never did much with the single play, just started online and eventually beat all the offline missions.

Star Wars: Galatic Battlegrounds, Runescape, The Zelda Series.

FF series(including tactics),Breath of Fire series,Battle Hunters,Arc the Lad, dotHack 1 and 2.All of them over a 100 hours. I think im forgetting some, but oh well... ^_^

You Need The D? Then You Need Me! Vitamin_D's Avatar

The only game that comes close to PSO is Chrono Trigger. God knows how many times I've run through that game.

EGA Warrior
    In the loney shadows of Oakhurst, California.

The Quest for Glory series. I played the first one (Hero's Quest) back in 1989 when it first released and haven't really stopped playing it since then. I've beaten the series well over 30 times each with each character class (4 in total) and nearly 90 times over with hybrid characters. I've still got this thing where every 3 months or so, I get this craving to make a new character and play though again. In over 10 years, with well over 210 completions.. I'm still finding new things I haven't uncovered yet... expecially with the Text Parser games which force you to think up things to do and say instead of having them all laid out right in front of you.

I mean.. who would ever think to ask the owner of a magic shop in the desert about fish? Or if you're a theif, who would have thought picking your nose would increase lockpicking proficency? (Careful though, if you're not already somewhat good at Picking locks, you'll push your lockpick into your nose too far and give yourself an anurism and die.)

Right now I'm on the hunt for the "Fatal Error Bug". I've heard about it.. seen screenshots of it.. but never actually saw it myself. I guess Sierra felt like poking a bit of fun at themselves for all the bugs in their products and created a random event creature. It's a little scorpion that crawls out from the forest and stings your character. When he does, it gives you a death message about the "Fatal Error Bug" and crashes your game, sending you back out the DOS prompt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Sinue_ on 2003-08-31 04:36 ]</font>