Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hikaru Get back here! Pin lets go!

So far mine has been when i went to play Challenge mode. I go in and start the game. I wait for what seems to be eternity for someone to join finally get up to 4 people to join. and we start the quest.

Instantly when it start up 1 of the 3 other people starts to freak out. Badly. he thinks i am some reeally bad ass hacker cause his level is now down to 1 (he was 132 when he came into the room.)

ok lovely that leaves us with 3 people.

after about forest 2, we find a resta level 1 on the floor well the two of them argue over who's going to pick it up (apparently which ever has the bigger mama is going to pick it up cause he was a greddy thing raised on welfare) so they are bickering back and forth and one of them get so upset he says fine i'll take it else where so you can't use it.

he picks it up walks in a corner and disconnects >_>.....

okaaay..

so me and this other guy fight our way to the dragon and we get to the dragon and he says oh no we're not strong enough to kill the dragon. I don't wanna lost this battle and have against my record. By the way we're like Level 7 now and both still have our Scape Dolls. I try to convince the guy this isn't battle mode this is CHALENGE MODE and he just isn't hearing it. So he quits. Well... that leaves only me. And now Sonic Team pops up a message saying at least 2 people are rquired for Challenge mode and transports me back to the lobby.

Yeah... i hate xbox players on challenge mode.

they suck royally.

<insert custom title here>

Lmao,my worst experience is absolutely nothing compared to yours.

On 2003-08-30 23:15, SpyroDi wrote:
    Lmao,my worst experience is absolutely nothing compared to yours.
    ...well? do we get to hear it? or is it that embarassing?

Haha, that's both pathetic and funny!

I only play Challenge mode with my friends, so I haven't had any experiences like that. The only things I remember are newbs trying to argue with me about well-known facts. A fact like how Meilla & Youlla isn't a useless Photon Blast when done in a combo with 2-3 other Photon Blasts.

I was in a C-mode game called "C2" and then when we waited forever until we had 4 people we went up to the Guild Desk and found that somebody hadn't done C1 yet . So we convinced them to leave, and then someone else came in. Same problem. So we aked them to leave. Then, finally, someone with basic reading abilities joined us.

this was kinda stupid. im playing with my HUmar he was level 112 at the time on normal mode. offline. since i wanted to try to open up all the stages, so anyway im at the forest and there are 4 rappies coming after me. they surround me by all sides, and SINCE my defence is so high, in normal mode i just keep blocking every hit. so im sitting here with my freaking hunter, and not being able to move because all of these rappies are hitting me over and over and over, and i keep blocking every hit. i try to swing my weapon but cant since i immediatly keep blocking attacks from all sides by these rappies. so basically i cant do thing, cant move my character, cant cast a spell, cant attack with my weapon, i didnt have any telepipes in my inventory to easily set one and go to town. im sure there was a way out for me, but i got frustrated and just quit the game. the next time i played offline in normal, i made sure i killed all the rappies off before they surrounded me again. and uh.. well thats the end.

Elios! I did that! But in Fake in Yellow, 8 Rappies pecking me... took me 10 minutes to get out. I equipped a handgun and kept pressing A while I went on the PC. Suddenly I heard one of them die and I WAS.. nearly free. Kiled about 4 more before I could get out properly.
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

On 2003-08-31 14:39, Tekershee wrote:
    Elios! I did that! But in Fake in Yellow, 8 Rappies pecking me... took me 10 minutes to get out. I equipped a handgun and kept pressing A while I went on the PC. Suddenly I heard one of them die and I WAS.. nearly free. Kiled about 4 more before I could get out properly.
    LOL at least u kept trying. isnt annoying to have these things pecking at u and u cant move? god i almost threw my controller to the wall when that happened.

Yeah, well the same thing happened to my force, but they where El Rappies and they kept on getting critical hits most of the time. So I had to use a telepie to get out -_-

Trying to do CMODE with 2 people without headsets......

Oh and i should add that they didnt know what to do period and well when your goal is to get record time and you havent gotten to the dragon in 16 minutes its time to just quit

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solidus_Snake on 2003-09-01 06:52 ]</font>