Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

just want to say thankyou to infurita, and..infurita for a fun time at the ruins at very hard, even though i didnt stay long enough to meet mr. falz..

its one of the best online games i had so far, and surprisingly i didnt die even once (as far as i remember)...perhaps casting resta every second helped.. hmnm..

thanks also to cienna for letting me in, and beserker x.

wheeeee.. maybe we should do it again some time.
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

Awwww....

Now I feel sad because every time I go to Puck 9, everyone is either playing in a game already with 4/4, or not online... and I don't send a mail for fear of interupting them whilst they're against Dark Falz or something...

*sigh*

Ah well... on Thursday night, I'll risk my luck, and play in a open game on another server... who knows, someone might come in and try to PK me for the first time ever...

Neh. It's the early morning, and I'm tired and depressed. Oh well.

Nice to see you're having a great time playing. ^_^

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

iceblink.

..dont be afraid of mailing people you know on pso world, and asking them if you could go in..

a few of the passworded games, by people here, last night had empty positions. and ifurita1, and ifurita2, and me couldve used a fourth person..

PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

Unfortunately, I only have a few PSOW guild cards... even if I was online last night, I still wouldn't have been able to get in, but I wouldn't have been able to contact you.. ^_^;

Ah well... maybe IceBlink the HUmar should become a nomad and travel around the servers again...

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

What time do you play your time Ice? I usually have pretty good luck meeting european players because of my wierd schedual. Your prime time of playing would be about the time I'm hanging out after work. I'll try and find you.

Usually on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at around 9pm or 10pm GMT time... I dunno how that works out in US/Canada time, since we recently went through Daylight Saving Time AGAIN... which screws up my schedule with the rest of the world... ^_^;

I'll put it this way. RIGHT NOW, at the time of writing this message, is 12:40pm or so.

Once I can obtain a copy of the US browser, I can change the DC's ISP and actually come online more often since it will be cheaper...

Thank you, Danger Girl. ^_^ Magenta too, for helping me to cheer up. *smiles*

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Ice check your private messages.

So funny... I never knew I had a private message inbox... and there's a few messages in there. *sweatdrops* ^_^;;;

Most Ancient Fonewearl

Thanks Magenta.

It was a lot of fun playing with you too.

There was definitely a lot of resta-ing. LOL

Cheers!

Sorry I had to cut out on y'all last night. And to top it off, I ended up falling asleep starting work on my homework. Such is life I suppose..