Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Lone Ranger

PSO is way too deep for people to cheat for these few reasons:
    -Mag Buidling
    -Rare items
    -Trekking
    -PB Blasts
    -Item Buidling

So why are they're ice skating uphill all this time?

Descendent of Darkness

Wat the hell are you talking about? that made no sense..

LOL. I have to agree. I have absolutely no idea what the hell the poster is asking

I have an idea of what they're saying, but I'm still a bit lost.

The Lone Ranger

What I'm saying is that the game is too deep for anyone for to cheat at this game. And I listed the reasons above.

On 2003-09-01 17:56, Jkid wrote:
    What I'm saying is that the game is too deep for anyone for to cheat at this game. And I listed the reasons above.
    What do you mean by its too deep to cheat? People cheat at this game all the time. Both online and offline. Also I would hardly classify PSO as deep lol. Weak Strong Strong repeat lol. It does have alot of elements that make it an addictive game and for those with patience, it can be a very rewarding game as well, but it isn't very deep.

Also, as for the listed reasons above, I still am having a hard time figuring out how those things figure into your main point. (whatever that is lol)

If a char has his stats maxed and has multiequipped his ATP to like 10k and breezes through the game, how is that iceskating uphill? I have read and reread your post numerous times trying to figure out what you are trying to say, but I still haven't be able to get a grasp on it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-09-01 18:20 ]</font>

How can someone who breezes through the game in 2 days be considered "Ice-Skating Uphill". If anything, its DOWNhill.
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277
    PM if you add me so I can return the favor ^_^
    (check profile for characters if curious)

The shrimp with ultimate power

Wow, this really isn't a good post to wake up to...it's extremely confusing for many reasons....maybe I'll read it later when it may possibly make sense, but by the way it sounds, it will never make sense....lol.

[edit] Well, I came back at the end of the day to it......still doesn't make sense....DRUGS ARE BAD, MMMMKAY?!?!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheTrueJanus on 2003-09-02 21:29 ]</font>

well anyways im sure that their trying to say why are people cheating on the game. but im not really sure. i CAN say that people get tempted to take the easy path in life and cheating is just an easy path to take when playing games. people just want to be very good very fast. there too lazy to build their own mag, or use legit items that they may find too weak to use. nothing rong with trading for other mags though. in fact i cant stand raising mags, again taking an easy path.