Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I might get the game imported to get it earlier and it porbably will have a us language option anyway. BTW im gonna get a check card for my birthday anyway and i will be able to get it on an online store so yay i dont have to w8. (my birthdays this month!)

The US release depends on how fast they translate the game. Besides, I think I saw somewhere that the US gets in 1st Qtr. 2004.

In europe we gonna wait to like March again

PSO v2 came out like 9months after its release in Japan and that sucks...

Through the Fire and Flames

EP3 is slated for a Q1 release in US, and is the same for Europe, but ive heard of dates ranging from Febuary to April, mabye even may in Europe, so i may just import and get a freeloader (or mod my GC), anyone know how long freeloaders take to execute their function?

On 2003-09-02 20:16, JenFlorscia wrote:
    I'll get the American version... Sonic Team has a reputation for keeping the JP and US release dates relatively close, so there won't be much waiting.

-JFlorscia
    Not forgetting they like to make eu and us releases as far apart as possible. If you ask me its time the US gets something last. Europe is on the way to Japan damn it! Why does it bypass us and go to sodding america?

Through the Fire and Flames

On 2003-09-15 11:42, zimmk2vgc wrote:
    On 2003-09-02 20:16, JenFlorscia wrote:
    I'll get the American version... Sonic Team has a reputation for keeping the JP and US release dates relatively close, so there won't be much waiting.

-JFlorscia
    Not forgetting they like to make eu and us releases as far apart as possible. If you ask me its time the US gets something last. Europe is on the way to Japan damn it! Why does it bypass us and go to sodding america?
    If u go the other way around u end up in america first, and i think that way is quicker anyway, but, as a european i feel just as pissed, at any rate why do they have to stagger releases anyway, why not just release them all at once or have a month gap between each.
    and also europe has a larger population than america so theres likely to be more sales here than anywhere else in the first place. this whole situation is not proper BO!
    (ooooh 100 posts w00t)

i want to buy the import version of pso ep III,How can i play it on my gamecube,do i have to have a modied gamecube ,or can i use free loader.