Well yesterday I found a Frozen Shooter ( 0/35/0/30/0 ) and I have enough Photon Drops to get a Photon Booster to turn it into the Snow Queen. My question is which one in better?

Also if I do turn it into the Snow Queen with the Photon Booster will it keep it's percents?

Please done't post links as I've already visited the item database. Which leads me to another question? What happened to the field where it tells you a summary of the requirements and what the item does... now all I get is a black background?

for the FS vs. SQ question:

3 hit combo with single freezing on the one versus no combo but freezing all enemies in the line of fire. your choice.

if i may quote my racast-sensei: "get both".

-=Brooklyns Most Wanted=-

i say keep the fs. its a great weapon once your power gets up and if you ever feel like upgrading you always can. theres no coming back from the sq my brother found out the hard way. also it does keep its percents

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: livewyre718 on 2003-09-03 10:32 ]</font>

Most people say that each is better in a different episode.

I think they say that Episode 1 is best for FS, and Episode 2 is better for SQ. Could be the other way around though.

fs rocks frezzes on almost every hit plus the combo helps

I prefer running past a line of enemies, and luring them into a line, freezing with the Snow Queen, then letting rip with a Charge Arms.

The shrimp with ultimate power

It definitely does depend on what you prefer. I myself have taken Fyrewyre's path and have both, but I tend to use my Snow Queen far more than I do my Frozen Shooter (mainly for the percents, but also for the power and linear shot). IMO, get both if you want, but if you don't, go with Snow Queen.

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

GO with snow queen, take my advice...I have used both and the Queen is far better. It may not combo but it goes through enemies. They dont have to be in a straight line to freeze them. Just close to the bullet. I prefer the Snow Queen to the Frozen Shooter. Probably cause I like to hit every enemy in the room so I get EXP.

edit:Hey I just got a great Idea...You can get the Booster(if you want) and go offline and use it, try iyt out if you dont like it reset. Or I can let you try mine out(im guessing you are legit...mine isnt, but I dotn think it counts cause you are jsut using it to see it you like it).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Hero_Of_Time on 2003-09-03 14:47 ]</font>

On 2003-09-03 14:45, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
    GO with snow queen, take my advice...I have used both and the Queen is far better. It may not combo but it goes through enemies. They dont have to be in a straight line to freeze them. Just close to the bullet. I prefer the Snow Queen to the Frozen Shooter. Probably cause I like to hit every enemy in the room so I get EXP.

edit:Hey I just got a great Idea...You can get the Booster(if you want) and go offline and use it, try iyt out if you dont like it reset. Or I can let you try mine out(im guessing you are legit...mine isnt, but I dotn think it counts cause you are jsut using it to see it you like it).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Hero_Of_Time on 2003-09-03 14:47 ]</font>
    Thanx for the offer, yup I'm legit. I think I'll just keep the Frozen Shooter for the time being. I don't want to waste my photon drops just yet. I'll decide in due time.

Take the snow queen, IMO it is far better then the frozen shooter.