Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Wielder of Divine Might

Do we know anything new about the ep3 plot?

It takes place 21 years after episode 2, and I think I read that there is explaination of what happened. Other than that, I don't think there has been anything.

Mankind has settled within the universe...

Time was running short for the increasing population of the Planet Coral as its resources were being rapidly depleted. In response, a mass-migration to Ragol was planned.

Using a previously-unknown energy source known as "Photon," mankind created the Pioneer Project and sought out a new home. Further investigations began; the migration was planned...

...and the evacuation proceeded.

New life was conceived, children became young adults, young adults grew to adulthood. At the same time, events turned into hardships, and those hardships came to be worn as a badge by the survivors as time passed by.

A.U.W. 3105
    The main objective was to land Pioneer 2 on the surface of Ragol.
    Twenty-one years had passed since witnessing the shocking disaster on the planet below.

Still unable to descend to Ragol, the citizens aboard Pioneer 2 had begun to become accustomed to their confined way of life.
    When plans to urbanize Ragol were set into motion, many disputes between those involved broke out. And unbeknownst to many, a new governing city was established below the surface of the ocean...

Following the removal of Principal Tyrell from office, Pioneer 2 continued its search for a new path while floating in orbit over the Planet Ragol...

Also, thank EspioKaos.com

They got rid of Tyrell? That sucks. I always liked to think he was still hanging around in Episode 2.

On 2003-09-05 20:18, Auronius wrote:
    They got rid of Tyrell? That sucks. I always liked to think he was still hanging around in Episode 2.
    He was/is. Did you play Famitsu last spring? He was in charge of that.

the only thing tyrell can do now is cry a long long time for his lost daughter.

Wielder of Divine Might

Interesting. Thanks alot Getintothegame. This will force me to change some things in my fic and future segments. If you find anything new, post it up for us.

Weird... but thank you for the information...

Awww.... Tyrell was cool. He had good outlooks on things, and he was nice to talk to.

Plus, isn't like Ragol completely screwed up thanks to Falz? I mean, where exactly can Sonic Team go? I'm really looking forward to what they do with this one.