Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSO future

Offline Only Veteran

Hey I can see why! Ultimate Dragon is cool! Nice snowy world. Proofs that Ragol has climate changes like the Earth too!

Oracle of Destruction

On 2003-09-06 11:13, Goose wrote:
    I remember an article in EGM that said something about PSO Ep3 will be the last for the Red Ring Rico storyline, but the PSO after will start a new story that will be played offline, but will still allow you to go online and play like the older PSO's. But i could have read that wrong.
    -Thats right but it was in the Q-mans (rumor) section so it might not be true.
    -They sould add smarter enemies, weapon-specific actions (like sniper-view with a sniper, and alternate playing styles. I know it couldn't work but what is each character had a different playing style. Like a Humar could have Zelda-like fighting, Hucast would have Otogi controls (you have an Xbox, then but Otogi. Its ninja action at its best), and a Ramar could sneak around ala Metal Gear Solid contols.

that would turn the game into a mess if you ask me. you want one game not 10(altho 10 in 1 is gd sumtimes) i agree variety is good but come on, be realistic

I think that they should like re-do all the graphics and stuff to make like a completely new game and experience... And if not that then... well I think everyone else sumed it up quite nicely.

Descendent of Darkness

On 2003-09-07 05:57, rena-ko wrote:
    any snow level (with actual falling snow) and i'll happily buy it...
    i agree, when i saw that pic of rappies in snow, i thought, sweet, there has to be a snow level, turns out, there isnt

new Difficulty means new lvl limits. instead of maxing out at lvl 200 u go to... 300! (Oh My)

...id settle for 250 Character level. and maybe 400 for your mag.

Yes a Snow level would be nice.. or a level that could be windy that your guy like slowly moved once in awhile and your hair went all over the place XD and it wouldnt be a big change just a level change.. anless the hair deal is a big Deal.. but i wouldnt think so O.o

i say open it up more and make the levels way bigger

More animation, more areas, more enemies, more items, more fun!
    They could make soo much money if sega just focused on creating the perfect consol online game and not develope those half decent games the bring out nowa days. (Of course continue them when they finished PSO)