Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cuaze i don't want to get my hopes to high

xbox rules!

their wont be any comfirmation for like half a yearafter it comes out here, thats for sure.

Currently GC exclusive.

yea, for now only GC

I don't know if X box will has epIII, the problem is if the US and EU users likes it ^ ^"

The most annoying thing on the Pioneer 2

That would really stink if it came out only on GC. I plan on getting Xbox live and would like to play PSO 3 online.

Yeah. PSO III would be good Xbox Live material. It would be cool to laugh in someone's face with your own voice during Tournaments and such...

Then again... it would really suck if you were the one being laughed at...

Eh, goes both ways, I guess.

Skilled Fighter

CMODE is awesome with voice comms.

Oracle of Destruction

Somehow I doubt Ep. 3 is going to Xbox mainly because Xbox and Xbox Live is not doing well in Japan (Playstation 1 is higher on the lists. My gosh thats dumb) and PSO for Xbox (y'know, Ep. 1&2) doesn't seem to be succeeding (or thats what everyone says around here).

On 2003-09-08 17:40, Deltina_Wildfire wrote:
    Yeah. PSO III would be good Xbox Live material. It would be cool to laugh in someone's face with your own voice during Tournaments and such...

Then again... it would really suck if you were the one being laughed at...

Eh, goes both ways, I guess.
    well this is exactly why i anticipate lots of fights and that the mods will have to brace for the arguments here on psow.

Maybe if XBOX was smart they would've released some fuckin RPGS in Japan and then everyone would buy it. But no they think ppl in Japan actually wanna play a game like HALO hmm...somebody is stupid. Besides tho i don't think XBOX would be dum enough to shaft the 1000 or so PSO gamers on EP 1&2 but if they are then i guess i'll have to play TFLO. Which would suck cuz now my favourite series Phantasy Star i'll never get to play the story too. Espescially by the looks of EP IV having a full offline game, i might just have to get a Gamecube but i'll wait cuz i think Gamecube sux. I mean if u think about it with the Hard Drive and everything the XBOX is the perfect online console leaving updates and patches to be possibly endless. Maybe we could just download EPIII lol jk. This also seems like the story we got last year over EP 1&2 being a Gamecube exclusive as well. So who knows?