Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you think Pso should be more life like?
    When i play Pso then get really beat up and i have like 1 Hp My hunter walks,runs and fight like if he was not hurt,I think they should look hurt.When i leave my Humar standing he does nothing like if be was a robot or something.I don't mean i want it to be realistic im saying the humen and newmen should be more life like. What do you think?

Ok, you go design your own game which is life like.

I think it's realistic enough for an RPG. Remember, if it's called Phantasy Star, it's gonna be a fantasy game right? The main thing 'bout fantasy games is they're SUPPOSED to be semi un-realistic.

Making it more realistic puts too much complexity into a game where simplicity is the key. Otherwise you could end up with some anally-retentive hard-core RPG...and the fact that PSO isn't one probably attracts a lot of people.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

I actually think the character design and stuff is great. I don't know nothin about game deigning and all that technical stuff. Hell I have enough trouble getting my alarm clock to go off! But a little blood and gore never hurt anybody. Well maybe impressionable little children, but who cares about them.

You have problems to turn off ur alarm clock??

I have the ultimat solution 4 u Danger "sweety" Girl It's a little bit expensive but who cares

Step one (the alarm clock is buzzing):

Use your right (or left hand). get the alarm clock. swing ur arm a little bit. aim for the window. throw it thrugh it. but beware that u opened the window before u throw the clock

Step two:

if u've forgotten to open the window first, go and get a new one (could be cold in the night). Ohterwise go and get a new alarm clock (this is the expensiv part of my solution )

Step three:

Don't switch on the alarm clock. So it doesn't buzz anymore and u don't have to throw it out your window

Ok, it was a bit OT and definetly silly

On topic

The game looks realistic enough to me. btw. it's allways the same with games. You'll find ever something that could had be changed. (strange sentence)

greetings from switzerland
    Ex -the silly one- calibur

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Actually Ex, I keep a loaded 357 mag next to my bed. When the alarm goes off I just pop a few jacketed hollow points into it. I go through alot of alarm clocks though. By the way Ex, you could call me sweety anytime . Just don't Lysan hear you, she gets jelious.

Rappy Hunter

Ohhhh, You're asking for it Danger! I NEVER get jealous! Ok, maybe a little. Ok, a lot but you don't have to advertise it! Sheesh.

got it Danger "middlename" Girl
    That reminds me every time about Austin "Danger" Powers The spy who shagged me

Sorry, but thats the title of this movie

But when u shot some bullets in your alarm clock, do u use a silencer??? Otherwise u could save the bullets 'Cause u'll wake up of the "bang"

Ex -definetly a PSO-Junkie- calibur

pso good way it is

mee like..

ugg