PSO Assassin

is this a good find?

i was my greenil ramar, just unlocked v.hard at level 49 (didnt have the hp units to beat falz lol) my 1st run through the caves i noticed when i reached caves 3 that i hadnt seen 1 pan arms! i finally fouind one, para'd it, tried to shoot it, being a ramar i did no dmg, so i foie'd it, para, foie, etc. to my surprise when it died i got a moola =)

im gettin online soon so i might be able to trade it for a great (untekked) weapon, like a agito'75 or a decent rifle (dont know any of the decnt ones names)

is it worth keeping it seen as my highest chars are a HUcast and a RAmar, my 2 forces are lvl 23 and 7 lol and the 23 one is a FOmar melee =

should i trade it whence i get online or not?

On 2003-09-11 10:47, -benjamin- wrote:
    is this a good find?

i was my greenil ramar, just unlocked v.hard at level 49 (didnt have the hp units to beat falz lol) my 1st run through the caves i noticed when i reached caves 3 that i hadnt seen 1 pan arms! i finally fouind one, para'd it, tried to shoot it, being a ramar i did no dmg, so i foie'd it, para, foie, etc. to my surprise when it died i got a moola =)

im gettin online soon so i might be able to trade it for a great (untekked) weapon, like a agito'75 or a decent rifle (dont know any of the decnt ones names)

is it worth keeping it seen as my highest chars are a HUcast and a RAmar, my 2 forces are lvl 23 and 7 lol and the 23 one is a FOmar melee =

Umm, I'm not sure if you could trade it for a good item, seeing as it isn't that rare. I have found around 3 or 4 of them in less than a month.

btw some decent rifles are Frozen Shooter, Yasminkov 3000R, Yasminkov 7000V, Ano Rifle, and Spread Needle (technically it's a shot, but it has rifle speed)

On 2003-09-11 10:47, -benjamin- wrote:
    is this a good find?

Hey im getting online really soon myself , if u want try top stay in touch with me on PM'S or something and i will give u a Yasminkov 9000R for free. Sound Good!?

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=302

You should keep it until you find a Sacred Cloth Spirit Garment to combine it with. Aura field seems to be pretty good.

This is unless, of course, you want to wait until I get online so you can give it to me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-09-11 14:27 ]</font>

PSO Assassin

hmmm.... a free yas9k

i spose i could take it lol

(btw thank you thank you thank you, i think im gonna get my modem like within a week)

thanx y'all for helping me

That's lucky. Considering my Greenill STILL hasn't found one from those darn VH Temple Hildes.

Pointy ears are sexy!

The moola is also used for Summit Moon, one of the best things which can happen to a FOnewearl.

Also, since Aura Field can be found in the game and Summit Moon not (afaik), converting the Moola to a Moon should not decrease it's trade value (unless you have a trade with the moola arranged already ^_^)

Of course, if you don't have a lvl 130+ FO, making a Summit Moon of it could be expensive in time/grinders.