Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heh, I was always curious about this... ^_^

It would be good fanfic sources anyway, knowing so. After all... if Rico is dead... why not use Reverser on her? Unless, of course, Reverser only brings someone back from unconsciousness or from mortal wounds...

Oh, I dunno. ^_^

Cos we all know that Reverser is for reviving people so you can kill 'em again. Besides, it can't be a game without glaring plot holes. They're just so, integral. I suppose next you're gonna want to know how a dragon can survive inside a single room cavern. I mean, there ain't no way he's fitting out that little tiny door, even if it was unlocked. I do him a favor each time I release that lizzard from it's cramped existance.

But hey mr smartypants, find me Rico's body, I'll get it going again. ^.^ Or should I revive you? ~sits on IceBlink and tickles~

And your gungir isn't duped!

On 2001-03-29 12:56, jazzyfox wrote:
    Cos we all know that Reverser is for reviving people so you can kill 'em again. Besides, it can't be a game without glaring plot holes. They're just so, integral. I suppose next you're gonna want to know how a dragon can survive inside a single room cavern. I mean, there ain't no way he's fitting out that little tiny door, even if it was unlocked. I do him a favor each time I release that lizzard from it's cramped existance.
    True, true... and just how did that dragon come to be? ^_^ There ain't no other dragons on the planet... which means... we've just commited genocide! ^_^;; We wiped out a race! ^_^;;

But hey mr smartypants, find me Rico's body, I'll get it going again. ^.^ Or should I revive you? ~sits on IceBlink and tickles~
    *sweatdrops* ^_^;; I tried looking... but I couldn't reach Rico's body. ^_^;; Too far down. ^_^;; And I haven't died _that_ often! ^_^;; CLOSE, but not quite. ^_^

And your gungir isn't duped!
    I'll take your word for it. ^_^ I'm still using it too. ^_^ It's very handy... even if I don't use the 'hell' function of it... ^_^;; I'll really have to say... you can't beat the Varista for it's common-ness, plus it's attack power... but it's so damn common! ^_^;;

<div style="font-family:Bank Gothic Light BT; background:black;"><font color="yellow">Hmm... :rocesses information:: *ping*
    output:
    </font></div>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: KLin-304 on 2001-03-29 13:29 ]</font>

Not to be outdone by the one with the bounciest...hair (Although, I have the bounciest... well whatever those things that are on the back of my helmet are.)

Hee, who needs moons and reversers when you've got hunters on MEDIC duty? I say moons and reversers merely revive the unconcious. I mean have you ever seen the way some of your teammates act when they revive you? Given that they actually stand still while they are reviving you that is. I know that HUmars look like they are kicking the air above you, when reviving you. Definately not the way to handle a dead body if you ask me! And the only way anyone can really DIE is through BSOD. Hmm... maybe "The BSOD" should dress all in black and carry one of those soul eater/soul banisher weapons... kowaii desu, ne?

On 2001-03-29 13:23, KLin-304 wrote:
    Not to be outdone by the one with the bounciest...hair (Although, I have the bounciest... well whatever those things that are on the back of my helmet are.)

Hee, who needs moons and reversers when you've got hunters on MEDIC duty? I say moons and reversers merely revive the unconcious. I mean have you ever seen the way some of your teammates act when they revive you? Given that they actually stand still while they are reviving you that is. I know that HUmars look like they are kicking the air above you, when reviving you. Definately not the way to handle a dead body if you ask me! And the only way anyone can really DIE is through BSOD. Hmm... maybe "The BSOD" should dress all in black and carry one of those soul eater/soul banisher weapons... kowaii desu, ne?
    Hai, hai... ^_^; I saw the BSOD some time ago... ^_^;; I escaped with my life and my weapons... ^_^

And HUmars only kick thr air when casting magic if they're holding mechguns! ^_^;; They're not doing what dogs do to trees! ^_^;

Yay! Only 2 hours and and 30 minutes or something... for the Iceman will cometh... or something. ^_^;;

HTF did that dragon get into that tiny cave? did the scientest create it and it escaped the blast? or is it a hole in the plot?

Actually, I'm going on now. If I'm not in the lobby getting hit on by every 'Cast in sight, I'll be here:

Puck 9
    Team name: Team304
    Pass: (Lina's YEAR of construction)

Just a big and disgusting thing.

Hmm. Didn't the worm sting everything and turn it into those damn things? Or maybe the dragon was Dark Falzs pet.

Well every stage needs a boss right..? What fits better in a forest than a Dragon. Besides there are other dragons in the game like those ones in the caves. That shoot those white energy balls if you look at there description it says "Nano _dragon_" *grin*