Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    >>Eater of Babies<<

I wonder if theyre really gonna make a Phantasy Star Movie, that would be soooo cool!

www.PhantasyStarMovie.tk

It would be cool... if it doesn't suck ass like the Final Fantasy movie.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

EGA Warrior
    In the loney shadows of Oakhurst, California.

I doubt it will ever happen. The Phantasy Star series isn't popular enough to make it into a movie.

Then again, I hear they're making a live action movie of the GunSmith Cats manga/anime... so you never know what the peeps in hollywood are thinking.

On 2003-09-14 22:16, Kent wrote:
    "the Final Fanstasy movie" didn't suck, only people that can't understand the story say that it sucks (like reviewers).

>>Eater of Babies<<

I would love to see a PSO movie. The only way i think it would work is if it was a big budget Live-Action movie. The actors would have sweet costumes on and they could do a ton with the special effects like when ppl use techniques and weapons, plus the enemies and all, ooooo im drooling just thinkin about it!

On 2003-09-14 22:52, ShadowJedi wrote:
    "the Final Fanstasy movie" didn't suck, only people that can't understand the story say that it sucks (like reviewers).
    no really it sucked. basic storyline from every FF game lol

On 2003-09-14 23:46, Kuai wrote:
    no really it sucked. basic storyline from every FF game lol
    If it didn't suck, then why did it bomb at the box office? It was released, in what, June or July 2k1 right? It came out on DvD in October 2k1. Very few (if any) good movies do that. And don;t say it was because it was already digital, and easily put onto DvD. If it was always like that, we could expect Finding Nemo out next week.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sashi on 2003-09-14 23:52 ]</font>

I understood the story, and guess what? That was the worst part about the movie!

We all know Square went at a sharp decline at FFVIII, but they're well on their way back to the par they set with VII. And besides, the main reason the movie's plot sucked was because it wasn't written by their japanese division; if it were, it wouldn't have bombed at the box office.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

>>Eater of Babies<<

forget about the dumb FF movie, a PS movie would kick ass.

If it were to work first it would have to split into three episodes, like the game. It would be a bit jumpy though, the present and the past, Rico's bit. But if someone like Peter Jackson did it then it would be kewl. As long as it was not an american film and stayed well away from hollywood, the city of nightmares. Yeah it would be pretty sweet