Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

After seeing how many of the posts are actually locked at the minute and reading through the majority of the threads, the question is, Can Legits and Dupers really Co-exist? [I sound like Carrie Bradshaw... lol]

I personally am 100% legit... now! I used to use dupes in a former life to aid me in my quest and it made me no less a player, but in my heart I felt a lot of the enjoyment sucked out of the game because it was too easy and there really wasn't a lot left for me to find...

I made a decision to become 100% to add the competitive element back in the game and to get a genuine high back from killing DF and finding the elusive red boxes...

But people from both sides of the spectrum are going to have to try to respect the way people play the game. It's not the DUPE that makes a bad person, or a bad player... it's the player themself and how they conduct themselves..If a game says Legit, please respect that and keep out, if it doesnt say legit on the team name, then legits shouldn't get all emotional because someone cracks out their TJ

My friends are legit are dupe users alike... and my two favourate people [Eva-700 and Tiny D] are very chalk and cheesey about how they use items, but we all respect that and play together well and have lots of fun, because we get along as people and have taken the time to get to know each other

Lets try to be a bit more respectful on both sides of the fence instead of turning this into a Good vs Evil debate because that is wrong... as I said, it's all down to the individual and how they conduct THEMSELVES

Thank you for your time

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelAlys on 2003-09-18 00:22 ]</font>

Honestly? Only the mature legits and cheaters will get along. But for many of the legits on here who can't get their head out of their ass long enough to listen to reason, no. Legits seem to think that the cheaters are out to get them and ruin their time. The truth is, only asshole players would do that regardless of what weapons they have equipped.

Another thing is, there is too much hate for dupes (the items). As a hex editor, let me explain one thing: ALL ITEMS SHARE THE SAME HEX CODE, THEY ARE NOT COPIES. Your "legit" god/battle is the same one I forced the game to create for me. So please don't think you're better than I am because you found one.

But other than that, I think we can all get along if we just try.

Mercenary for Hire

Can Legits and Dupers really co-exist?
    In my case you are asking: "Can I co-exist with myself?"
    I play both styles. Did so since V1 on the Dreamcast. And I wouldn't want it in any other way.
    Back in the Dreamcast days I had multiple memory cards for all my chars. Some of those memory cards had legit chars on them and some memory cards had chars on them who were not legit. Same goes for my Gamecube chars.
    I am having fun either way I play. Of course I am not going to "ruin" somebody's online game. If she/he doesn't want dupes in her/his game. No problem, I leave.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-09-17 13:11 ]</font>

Rappy Hunter

On 2003-09-17 13:08, AppieDPC wrote:
    Can Legits and Dupers really co-exist?
    In my case you are asking: "Can I co-exist with myself?"
    I play both styles. Did so since V1 on the Dreamcast. And I wouldn't want it any other way.
    Back in the Dreamcast days I had multiple memory cards for all my chars. Some of those memory cards had legit chars on them and some memory cards had chars on them who were not legit. Same goes for my Gamecube chars. I am having fun either way I play. Of course I am not going to "ruin" somebody's online game. If she/he doesn't want dupes in her/his games. No problem, I leave.
    i agree.
    but i usely dupe more then by legit

you cant dupe and be legit...thats like stupid...either you are legit, or you arent....and dupers suck, hackers suck harder

hell no we cant co-exist... why? cause cheaters are cheaters, plain and simple. Us who played legit would like ot play with other legits. if u think for one second that i like cheaters u are wrong... that guy Civx has a problem, that simple but hes not the subject.

why should cheaters coexist with legits, they dont like each other plain and simple

cheaters hate legits
    legits hate cheaters
    bloods hate crips
    crips hate bloods

is there a difference?
    and Civx dont say anything about my post u retard

especially civx...the biggest n00b in the world, who sucks very very hard....

LOL

Another topic ruined by immature brats. WAY TO GO GUYS!

I agree with you, AngelAlys. It's all a matter of how the person plays, not whether they have dupes or not. I'll admit, I'm not fully legit and I don't care. I've played with people that are quite picky about the legitness of their things, but they don't mind my unlegitness because I can be a good team member with them and in the end, that's all that matters.

On 2003-09-17 14:36, CivX wrote:
    Another topic ruined by immature brats. WAY TO GO GUYS!
    I agree with you too. There's too many people wandering around here that simply drag a topic down into flames simply due to the closed-mindedness and whatnot.

Pancakebunny and jt, civx did nothing here that leaves you no reason to start flaming him. Seriously everyone else here was having a decent discusion and then you decided to ruin it by flaming someone who didn't even post in it.

Seriously calm down, drop the flames. I don't care who you like, or who you don't like, how you play the game, or how you hate the game to be played, if all you have is an insult to throw out, don't say anything at all.

Topic stays open but the next to person to resort to childish name calling gets the thread locked and warnings handed out.