Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    In need of Anger Management

k thieves listen up. what you say in response, means nothing. none of your lame excuses, reasons, bullshit, about why you steel, means anything to me. im here to lay dowwn THE FACTS. And these are facts, im not just some bitter player who's been stolen from too much, cuz i have no problem with regular thievery. BUT!! you PK'ers aren't regular thieves....no...your pusses who have broken the boundries of the game. you absolutley DO NOT DESERVE or in ANY WAY have EARNED the weapons you have stolen from PK'ing. if it werent for PK'ing, if you had to just wait for someone to die NORMALY, like theyre suppose to, then you would not have stolen nearly as much as you have. i meen, seriously! how can you take any satisfaction in thieving that way?? it takes no effort! its for pansy ass pusses. and that IS a fact. deny it all you want. what sick and low lifed person actualy wastes money to buy a game, just to ruin it for the TRUE players of the game? i meen, you guys are absolute losers...you have no life whatsoever if all you do is waste your time on PSO , stealing....WTF is wrong with you? go get a life, a girlfriend. tell me, since it realy does take no morals in your life, to actualy take enjoyment out of stealing, do you all steal in real life??? i bet every last thief on PSO steals in real life....wanna know why i conclude that?? becuase the thieves on PSO are morons, have no brain, waste their life, dont give a shi't about anyone....FACT....if you buy a game, then you play that game to work for what you wan in it....PK'ing, is in no way legit....therefor none of you PK thieves have earned the weapons you stole. you have not won over any of your victims, no matter what you do or say, the weapons you stole, still belong to the people that have found, and earned them. your just pansies with real life problems who take it out in the PSO world. i know nothing of what im saying is getting through to any of your thick skulls, but i'm speaking on behaf of every victim of yours, that you have in no way won over the honest players..in NO WAY..hell....i laugh anytime a thief steals from me...just goes to show how stupid and pathetic thieving realy is....i meen c'mon people....most of you half wit no brain thieves steal junk, shit items that can be obtained again in 20 minutes....whynot wait till someone uses a good item to steal? stupid asses......and whats with signing off right after you steel something?? how puss y can you get??? what? you afraid someones gonna attack you??? while theyre dead? huh? you people disgust me and every single legit PSO player...im just sorry you cant have lives..learn to enjoy peoples company, have some fun while playing with some good honest people......you thieves should try it...i reccomend it.....its alot of fun...but hey, in closing i just have this last statement, then you can rant and flame me all you want(but remember it will have no impact on me).
    ok...in closing i'd like to say..you all may get your sick little perversion out of relieving players of their hard earned items...and thats ok....you do what you want...but think...think about what your doing....think of how you are wasting your time...and your life..just going online to hurt other players....its going to get very borring after a while....and trust me..you WILL get your just desserts....its a given...
    i hope you thieves actualy had the brain power to read all of this...lol

" Within one fell swoop of my Chain Sawd blade, the lives of many shall be ended...and for what? For the joy of the hunt..."

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: ReikenFeralsbane on 2001-03-30 04:24 ]</font>

PK thieves are ruining the game. Stealing and spouting out garbage like, bow down before me I am PSO god. PK thieves need to get a life. It seems they can only feel good about themselves by stealing and PKing. I hope that u PK thieves are proud of yourselves. One of you punks PK'd my 11 yr old sons RAmar Big J and stole his Holy Ray. I hope your proud of yourself stealing from a little kid. It must make you feel like a man. By the way the punks name is Dr Ev/il. Also watch out for ? and HIM.

Well first lets get something straight you pitifull fools. We thieves are doing some bad(maybe cuz we like doing it)but we are also helping items become more rare again, and maybe you should try checking your spelling, cuz most thieves don't "steel", lol. And there are two different types of thieves, graverobbers and pker's. Most good thieves only pk not worrying about grave robbing, only loser thieves gravce rob, so keep your weak @$$ comments to your F U C King self.

Wow, I can't believe a thief actually had the balz to respond.

I got hit by a PK thief last night for the first time. A rather annoying experience. After a brief moment of frustration I went on to play anyway. After finding a game with some cool people and playing for a while I logged off and re-created the item that was stolen, with better attack %'s. So ultimately, the joke was on the thief.

Don't give me any crap about thieves making items "more rare" again Ayame, most of you punk a$$ thieves turn around and dupe/trade the items you steal. There is no good reason for stealing from someone.

Ninja, that is complete bullshit. You are helping the items become more rare...yah right. You are giving the stolen items to your cheating friends, and then they dupe the for you. Really, that excuse was just pathetic.

Ninja, read my post again, you still have no life....understood? and my FACTS are not weak ass comments....they reflect you and every thief on Pioneer 2...understand me you no life scumbag, your just a puss, stealing from little kids? whats wrong with you? do you steal from your little brothers or sistsers? mother or father? you might as well. even though they may not be real material items, its still the same as robbing from your own family or friends. hell i bet you steal from them too.
    oh im sorry that you also have no life to think up 2 very lame arguments about how i misspelled "steal" , very mature, and your making items rare again? well lets see....MAYBE you might actualy be accomploshing that...BUT thats not your , or any other thiefs intentions, you steal to a complete ass hole. i expect that you dont mind if someone steals something from you right??? or are you a hipocrit, and get angry when someone PK's you??? well ...i have some news for you....SEGA has STOPPED Pk'ing....thats right you puss...YOU nor ANY thief can PK....haha....little punks had your time....i told you your just desserts were comming....SEGA official put an end to your "pu ssyness" ....looks like its back to good "old fashioned pussyness" for you, you arogant little prick......none of you thieves are GOD. wanna know why? because GOD is not a PUSSY!!! thievery is for abvsolute cowards, and there is no way around it. THIEVERY = COWARDICE !! and Ninja, you cant do anything about that fact nor have ANY say in the matter, until you quit your dispicable ways. so why dont you go steal some crack from your mother, smoke it, and goto hell where you belong...ok??? ...heh....god i hate stupid thieves...actin like they know anything....or can actualy justify stealing....thieves CANNOT justify thievery in any way other than they like it. Ninja, dont bother responding, i've put your comments to rest....i may have made the mistake of misspelling "steal" but you made the mistake of looking like a total dumbass......

Amen brother. Heh anyway, All you cheaters, dupers, hackers, losers, really just need to get a grip. Cmon PSO is a game, why would you need to steal in a game? To impress your lady friends with your shiny new lavis cannon? no. to help improve your chances of getting good grades? No. To help you in any way possible? NO. if you feel like wasting all your time playing this game, why don't you go find the shi t yourself? man this really piss es me off. I can see little 10-12 year olds getting a laugh out of this, but some of you a ss holes are in your late teens and twenties! get a grip, geez. all you pathetic losers must have horrible lives. living in some cheap shack, stealing from garbage cans, stealing from kids at school, your family must hate you too. this low level act of stealing shows that you are looking for attention. you know you dont need to steal to get those things, you are just trying to stand out because everywhere else you are just another worthless piece of shi t. total lack of self esteem. just horrible, i would hate too be you. and now you might ask if i feel pity for you? hell no! never, even if you had nothing at all in the world, i wouldn't give a rat's as s. if you steep as low as stealing something you dont even need, just for your own self-enjoyment, you should take a gun and end your pathetic life right here and now. some of you might say i am over reacting..im not. really .............grrrrrrrrr this angers me soooo much. you little bit ch as s punks are laughing right now as you read this! god dam, you are pathetic!

i know this is just a game. but the way people play reflects their personality in real life, tha is was gets me so ticked. i hope all of you thieves are offended.

Thanx Omega, you helped me add more points to this post. I'm thankfull for your intelligence and support. Too bad not enough co ck suckin thieves read this post.

Rappy Hunter

ummm... by the way lavis cannon is a contest item so the person shouldnt have it anyway (almost all lavis cannons, neis claws, and egg blasters are non legit). aside from that i agree with every post on here (except for that moron ninja)

cheaters bad. wow, thanks for letting us know. up until this post we never even touched on this subject. (this is what we call 'sarcasm')