yeah so i just transfered 2 god/minds (both of which i just recently found. thank you vhard nar lilly *whitill*) to my lowbie force and i was joining an online game... low and behold the game decieds to screw me and freeze up while joining the game... WHAT GIVES!!!

-edwinsu-

p.s. i also lost a talis and mahu (big whoop)

o_O

let's count how many times that happened to ME

*turns on Barney's Radio music thingy*

One.....

Two......

Three.....

...etc

"Well boo hoo, life's a bitch , and then you die" *~Asuka~Chan~*

yeah dude its happened to me on more than this occasion but this was the one time i felt i'd want to complain about it. 2 god/minds in 2 days from 5 cave runs online and then this omfg

-edwinsu-

*sigh*

On 2003-09-21 23:00, edwinsu wrote:
    yeah dude its happened to me on more than this occasion but this was the one time i felt i'd want to complain about it. 2 god/minds in 2 days from 5 cave runs online and then this omfg

-edwinsu-

*sigh*
    Happened to me when I was raising a second mag (lvl 99 and ready to become a deva)
    FSOD...
    all unequipped items lost (including raised Mag
    Point is, always prepare for a FSOD and store non equipped items in the bank, always!

Offline Only Veteran

...You can also raise MAGs offline. Or just play offline and stop your HL!!!

On 2003-09-21 22:30, edwinsu wrote:
    yeah so i just transfered 2 god/minds (both of which i just recently found. thank you vhard nar lilly *whitill*) to my lowbie force and i was joining an online game... low and behold the game decieds to screw me and freeze up while joining the game... WHAT GIVES!!!

-edwinsu-

p.s. i also lost a talis and mahu (big whoop)
    why were you going online with them unequipped?

never,never go online with a rare unequipped, there is a 90% chance he game will freeze.

A neccesary evil, I'm afraid... either put up with it, or stop playing. Your call dood. Sorry to hear about your troubles, but there's not really much that can be done but to start anew.

on xbox i just pop the disk drive open. i havent lost any items to FSOD in 2 month because it resets the game without cutting the power which i thin is a blessing

On 2003-09-22 17:59, PKFire wrote:
    A neccesary evil, I'm afraid... either put up with it, or stop playing. Your call dood. Sorry to hear about your troubles, but there's not really much that can be done but to start anew.
    QUIT PSO YOU'RE SMOKING CRACK!!!!!!!!!! hehe just messing. anyway i just transfered them over and i usually dont have a problem with the game freezing on me. but hey it happens. i've lost way too much stuff to even remember. lvl 99 mags, yamatos (back when they WERE the shit) and a plethora of other stuff. but yeah i love this game no quiting for me. just need to go out and find them again.

-edwinsu-