Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich

I think Casual gamers should be BURNT! lol the tick me off

Blaze Knight

I think Marvel Vs capcom 2 should burn in hell, break it, step on it piss on it throw it against the wall then burn it!, "MVC2 player:"Lets see who has the best chip damage and inf corner trap combo,yay!"

The Word Butcher

On 2003-10-03 08:37, Shin-Volcano wrote:
    I think Marvel Vs capcom 2 should burn in hell, break it, step on it piss on it throw it against the wall then burn it!, "MVC2 player:"Lets see who has the best chip damage and inf corner trap combo,yay!"
    u always get some ass of a player who always sits back in a corner fires projectiles like theres no tomorrow and think that they are, um good. ive got a friend named jeremy who almost always gets ironmam, cable, and guile, plants himself and fires away. i like the game personaly, and feel that u should hate the game, hate the player playing the game.

The worst game of all time has to be Animal Crossing u need one whole f***ing memory card to build ur own city. "wee were little fags going to build our own city yay yay" bullshit i hate it i not only want to burn in hell but everybody that has actually paid to play this game should also burn in hell.

whoever said the Golgo 13 series... i'm pretty sure on one of the NES games your character gets laid...

at least from what i remember... sure it was no custer's last stand on the Atari... but he got laid man.

as to add to the list... i don't think i've seen any post-turok 2 titles mentioned....

I AM TUROK!!!!

On 2003-09-24 11:33, CivX wrote:

... snip ...

FUCK YOU PSO, AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!

ps. - FSOD sux
    The only thing I hate about PSO is the walk then run thing.

Hammy-Bob mod for Half Life.
    There is no word in the human language that can describe how sh|tty this mod is. The only map included is half-finished, and the only changes made to the game are idiotic noises recorded by what sounds like a 10 year old that sits around with his thumb up his ass.

"Dooh dooh DOOOOOOOH!!" is the type of bullsh|t that Hammy-Bob used in this crap-a-thon..

HotWaterDeath wrote:
    Quest 64 (Horrid!)
    I agree. My friend has this game. The music is total bullshit, and the character looks like Harry Potter.
    Bleh.

On 2003-10-11 11:22, Demonslayer wrote:
    The worst game of all time has to be Animal Crossing u need one whole f***ing memory card to build ur own city. "wee were little fags going to build our own city yay yay" bullshit i hate it i not only want to burn in hell but everybody that has actually paid to play this game should also burn in hell.
    Thats insulting. First off, you also decide to censor the word "fuck" but not "fag", which I hate to tell ya more people would be offended by the word fag then fuck. But you know what? I have absolutely no idea how that phrase became so commonplace for teenagers to use in society that I really don't care anymore. It seemingly took the place of what anti-race comments from the 1900s-1950s. Its not OK to use those words, but calling anyone a fag, queer or anyother word is quite fine. No it isn't, stop getting your head out of the frickin and ground and realize that one of your good friends might be gay. And realize that you will be insulting, demeaning and offending him to the point of suicide because he obviously thought that you wouldn't like him. Sad part is, it happened somewhere. Guest speaker told us the whole story.

And you know why I'm ranting, I'm sick of being a frickin American, with the stereotype of being a rude, immature and a selfish teenager with a society thats seemingly going to hell in a handbasket due to the fact that people feel that their religious beliefs need to be put in law... Bush anyone?

-----
    Oh, a game that should burn in hell: Mojo for the X-Box, and Black Stone: Magic and Steel.